For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Indoor Dog Den inspiration
  • Kira_KiraKira_Kira
  • AntoinetteAntoinette
    @Kira_Kira-Congratulations on your new home. I love your idea of having a little area for Kira.
  • sunyatasunyata
  • zandramezandrame
    It was Myabee09 :)
    http://www.nihonken.org/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/9298/doggie-bedroom/p1

We've also converted our den into a pet room, but it's mainly a bunny run. Kouda's crate is just in the corner.
  • Kira_KiraKira_Kira
  • NikkitineNikkitine
  • RooneyRooney
  • AntoinetteAntoinette
    I will be so excited to see the finished product. I think it will be an awesome space! @Rooney-I have say that Quake can be a bit picky too. I bought him a cooling mat last summer and he did not use it at all. He preferred to lay on the hardwood floor. I always leave the AC on for him so it was mainly to give him another option of where to lay. However, he does love his bed. It's called a bagel bed and he just loved it from the first day.
  • Kira_KiraKira_Kira
  • NikkitineNikkitine
  • I hope she actually enjoys the finsihed product and you don't go through all this for some shiba attitude later.

• Kira_KiraKira_Kira
  • AntoinetteAntoinette
    @Kira_Kira-The space is looking good and Kira seems to already be liking it.
  • Atlus2015Atlus2015
    that looks amazing, I'm sorta jealous that I don't have the ability to make something that cozy
  • Kira_KiraKira_Kira
  • NikkitineNikkitine
  • AntoinetteAntoinette
    It's a beautiful space and Kira looks so happy! Congratulations!
  • LiloLilo
    Super cool! :)
  • MiraFoxiMiraFoxi
  • sunyatasunyata
  • FrillfaceFrillface
    Wow! I'm jealous haha :)
    That looks fantastic!
  • AnjyilAnjyil
    I want to do this!!! If we ever remodel the living room (or get a new house...we still haven't decided) I am going to kind of hint/push my hubby about it ^_^ I mean, it is a huuuuuugee space saver and that is important in Japan! ;)
  • ZenkiZenki

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)