For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Rescued Shibas from Mustang, OK Shelter
  • bikingleiabikingleia
    I just wanted to give an update on the shiba I pulled from the Mustang, OK shelter. He was an awesome dog and will make someone a wonderful pet! He was gorgeous and very well behaved other than being aggressive toward other dogs. I was able to take him and another girl I pulled from another shelter (who was very pregnant) to the shiba inu rescue of Texas. I wish them the best of luck finding a forever home!

On our way to meet with SIRTX!

The pregnant girl.

[changed category ~mod.]
    Post edited by curlytails at 2013-07-27 12:45:40
  • @bikingleia - you are awesome! Thanks for posting these.
  • curlytailscurlytails
    Oh geez... a pregnant lady too! She looks young. Did they come in together at the same time?

So glad YOU were there to save them both!
    Bowdu 寶肚 (Shiba) and Bowpi 寶媲 (Basenji) with M.C.
  • bikingleiabikingleia
    The pregnant girl was at a shelter about an hour away from me. She does look pretty young. It's not very common to see shibas at the shelters around here since they still aren't very popular in Oklahoma but for some reason there have been several lately. There's another one, a red baby, that I may be helping with soon. It won't be realeased until it's a little bit older but when they do, I may help get it to a rescue as well. I just wish we had a shiba rescue here in Oklahoma.
  • EthosEthos
    This is fantastic bikingleia!
    The sesame boy looks like my Akuma. Who would put such beautiful dogs in shelters! I don't get it.
    Post edited by Ethos at 2013-07-27 15:06:08
  • Lradd58Lradd58
    I think YOU are the Shiba rescue in Ok!! Thanks for all you've done.
  • amtiamti
    Wow, both are really good looking shibas. You did such a nice thing for them. The boy looks so happy you saved him in the photos too.
  • shibamistressshibamistress
    Wow, so glad you could rescue them. My god, the girl looks SO young! She looks very very much like my girl Bel when Bel was a puppy. She doesn't even look like she's a year old. :(
  • bikingleiabikingleia
    My husband and I fell in love with the boy. I had a really hard time letting him go after we had bonded so much and he was so sweet and well behaved. I know he's in good hands though. I'm anxious to see what the girl's pups will look like. They said they have a breeder who will be helping with her. She was very young and very small so I hope she doesn't have too much trouble.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)