For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba artwork (More added!)
  • So with being a graphic designer and Ari being the love of my life, I decided to do a portrait of Ari just for fun. Its going to take a while to finish given the fact i have 2 jobs :/

Just wondering though.....Do any of you guys have artwork of your shiba, or shibas in general? SHARE IT!

ps: I will definitely post the art work on here as soon as its done!
  • jujeejujee
  • ahhh i should! that would be super fun! we should have a photoshoot with them one day! i think it'd be super cute! We can photoshop the leashes off just so it looks like they're off leash ;]
  • I'm not used to drawing animals at all, but I tried:

She ended up looking more like a GSD due to her markings... Capturing a shiba is harder than I thought!
    Post edited by space coyote at 2012-01-01 22:46:23
  • AraksAraks
    Yeah Space Coyote, it looks really nice. I like it a lot

this one i had to digitize for my school's yearbook. another girl had drawn it but the shiba is alll mine :P hahahaha

you can spot my name right under the shiba's back leg. i decided while working on the yearbook that i needed to sneak something in without the teacher knowing ;)
    Post edited by Araks at 2010-11-18 03:38:08
  • jujeejujee
  • Awesome work guys!
    Space coyote i love the brush stroke thing! what is this done in?
    Araks, i love the style it reminds me of a modern day japanese-esque scroll painting. haha. (not sure that made sense)
    and wow! i really like those prints! i should order some! i've been in this phase of shiba inu obsession which i'm sure will stay with me forever. A lot of japanese bookstores have a self dedicated to just shiba stuff... i'm all over that!

Yeah Julie we definitely will!!!!
    Post edited by Shaina+Ari at 2010-11-18 06:32:25
  • AraksAraks
    @Shaina+Ari : thank you :) i kinda get what you mean about the style. I need to start drawing again. haven't done something in a while.
  • SayaSaya
    Space coyote that picture of Kumatora is awesome! =)

Here's a shiba inu drawing I did while waiting for Saya..

I got some more I'll have to upload later.
  • tobyshibatobyshiba
  • tobyshiba, SOOOOO AWESOME!! i really love the last picture! keep up the great work!
  • ncieloncielo
  • Post edited by Shaina+Ari at 2011-01-06 08:09:15
  • jujeejujee
  • AraksAraks
    that looks awesome Shaina! :D
  • PupChowPupChow
    You guys can seriously draw!
  • lockshi3lockshi3
    Shaina, that looks really good!
  • shibaserfshibaserf
    I LOVE the artwork!
  • Yesterday I decided to take on a new art outlet and made some Ari + cupcake key chains!!! :]
  • Serkle kSerkle k
    These are all really good!!

Does any one mind if I used your pics on my phone for the wallpaper?
  • AraksAraks
    I got bored one day and I had just bought some sculpey clay.

Now I couldn't figure out how to make one on my own so this is based off the one made by the artist TheRootOfAllEvil on DeviantArt. Credit goes to them.
  • JudyJudy
    Araks, that is REALLY good!
  • AraksAraks
    haha, thanks :) I haven't had time to make more. I wanted to make one of every color. I'll get to it one day...
  • LosechLosech
    That's so cute Araks! I used to make little wolves out of clay. Now I make chainmaille armor (and jewelry)
  • Post edited by Annyon at 2011-02-19 19:00:56
  • AraksAraks
    that is so cute! :D
  • Cuteness Overload!!:D
    Post edited by IndyAndSage at 2011-07-22 23:29:53
  • sandrat888sandrat888
  • AraksAraks
    That is really cool! I have to try that with Sevuk's pic.
  • catloreecatloree
  • shibapawshibapaw
    Post edited by shibapaw at 2011-07-24 17:13:05
  • ZinjaZinja
    edit: nvm, the image got distorted and didn't look right.
    Post edited by Zinja at 2011-08-15 14:54:17
  • I love the cheeseburger one!!!
  • SayaSaya
  • SayaSaya
    Post edited by Saya at 2012-11-26 22:22:25
  • Aiko1Aiko1
  • SayaSaya
  • Awesome Shiba art! I wish I was so lucky to have a portrait of my Nikko like you @Aiko! I guess I will have to settle for those programs that convert a photo to a painting style! Can't wait to see more!
  • Aiko1Aiko1
  • SayaSaya
  • Aiko1Aiko1
  • @Aiko1 Your BF may need to check with his school. If he did that picture as part of a project for his school, the school probably has rights to his work.
    My husband went to art college and he his and most other schools have that policy.
  • Saya you are so talented! And I love the drawing your boyfriend did Aiko1! Hope you can get it blown up.
  • XabiXabi
    Post edited by Xabi at 2012-11-29 08:22:20
  • MikoMiko
    @Xabi I think it looks really cool, especially the abstract shapes. Will each part be collored in? I would love to see how i looks when your done :)
  • XabiXabi
  • SayaSaya

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)