For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Travel Safety - Crate Tag Template
  • sandrat888sandrat888
    Post edited by sandrat888 at 2012-07-04 03:02:11
  • Wow this is a great idea! I will definitely do this when I have to take Dart back to the states.
  • StaticNfuzzStaticNfuzz
    Thanks for the helpful tips Sandra. Our training center recently lost one member and her dog in May due to a car collision coming back from a trial. I don't think she had a rough tough crate which may have saved her canine partner.

I wanted to ask are those dog dishes bolted on the front(?)....hard to tell in the photo.

Snf
  • sandrat888sandrat888
  • RyanRyan
  • lindsaytlindsayt
  • AWE46M3AWE46M3
    ^^^ I'm guessing he is referring to the hatch area of a hatchback Yaris.

I also do not like the idea of putting a dog back there in a crate. I've been rear-ended a few too many times to feel comfortable with that.

While not the best solution, my wife and I use one of those hammocks for the rear seat for our dog.

I wonder how many police/firefighters/emt would bother to look inside that PVC tube and go through the information...? I sort of think if may go unnoticed in the midst of an accident which is that severe - you never know though, I suppose...
    Post edited by AWE46M3 at 2012-07-05 11:29:08
  • sandrat888sandrat888
  • sandrat888sandrat888

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)