For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Lost Shiba in Madison...Amazing
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger
    WOW...jumped 3 floors..Not mine tho

"My dog escaped today from my apartment complex near Mineral Point and Yellowstone. Tore through the screen door and jumped from the 3rd story and ran off. (seriously? 3rd floor..)

He is a Shiba Inu, tan, 27 pounds. Looks like a fox. Not aggressive but wily. Responds to "Cheeks"

If you catch him or see him, please contact me at (415) 269-6471. Thanks all.

And if anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to better find him, let me know. This is the 1st time for me."

http://madison.craigslist.org/pet/3000088293.html
    Fred and Jodie...Madison WI

**Mika....The Shiba Inu**

**Zoey....The Schipperke**
    Post edited by Calia at 2012-05-07 12:57:05
  • KitsuKitsu
    Damn, hope his joints are okay.
  • shibamistressshibamistress
    Yeah, he may be injured, just so scared he keeps running. Like the one in NYC who was hit by a car....
  • SayaSaya
    This is too bad hope he finds someone soon. :(

Screen doors are not good barrier for a dog. Junior my dad's male boxer would run through it luckily he was wonderful off leash so he went pottied ran around the yard a bit and came back in.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • notoriousscratnotoriousscrat
    It's depressing how many dogs are lost right now. I should talk to my husband again about getting Zim a Tagg Pet Tracker for his collar. He's not much of a bolter or anything but this stuff is just so scary.
  • SayaSaya
    Post been deleted by author maybe that means dog been found?
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • PorterhausPorterhaus
    Yeah, it sounds like a shelter found him and contacted the original owner. (via reddit.com/r/madisonwi)
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger
    I hope so, but it's stll listed
    http://madison.craigslist.org/pet/3000088293.html
    Fred and Jodie...Madison WI

**Mika....The Shiba Inu**

**Zoey....The Schipperke**
    Post edited by BuckyBadger at 2012-05-07 15:52:59

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)