For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
smell of burning charcoal
  • JasperNYCJasperNYC
    Post edited by sunyata at 2013-06-06 10:37:17
  • notoriousscratnotoriousscrat
  • koyukikoyuki
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    Post edited by INU RYUU at 2012-05-06 22:17:18
  • JasperNYCJasperNYC
    I have had to put two fans outside, unfortunately it takes a while for the smell to go away. even when I can't smell it anymore he's still bothered by it til its completely gone I guess. I'll try dap and thundershirt to see how he reacts. It's been a nightmare the last few days with the nice weather out, one time my neighbors were out til almost 1/2 am bbq on the entire time and poor jasper went crazy til about 3am when the smell was gone.

It might be their instinct I dont know, I know he starts barking whenever I cook inside and the alarm goes off, he goes crazy.
  • StaticNfuzzStaticNfuzz
    Many dogs are sensitive. I have one that hates the smell of wood smoke, fire place, or grill when it is burning. Acts very strangely to smoke.

You might want to consider a whole house HEPA filter system to run in your home, or attached to your AC or furnace system.

Snf

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)