For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba Inu in NY/NYC?
  • momochanmomochan
    I live in NY and I actually don't see many Shiba Inu. My shiba inu is just a puppy and she plays a little too rough with my other friends dogs. (Most of them are toy-sized). Someone told me that perhaps getting a shiba inu play mate would help. I'm trying to socialize her with other dogs, but none of the other dogs seem to want to play with her. Suggestions??
    Post edited by curlytails at 2012-12-12 22:50:21
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    Where in NYC are you?

You might want to enroll her in a puppy class.

You can join a Shiba Inu meetup group.

http://www.meetup.com/nycshibas/

http://www.nycshibameetup.com/
    犬竜
    Post edited by INU RYUU at 2012-05-04 18:26:22
  • momochanmomochan
    I live in Queens and I work in Manhattan.
    Thanks! I'll check out the websites :)
  • franklinfranklin
    Hi there, we're in Williamsburg, BK. Franklin's just a puppy too, only 12 weeks today, and we've already noticed that he likes to play rough. Maybe we can have a meet up once all his shots are finished!
  • MomotaroMomotaro
    :) We're in brooklyn too - South Side. Our Momo is 1yr and 3 months :) We'd be happy to meet up - but don't expect love at first sight - our Momo needs some time to warm up to other dogs.
  • momochanmomochan
    Yes that would be awesome!
  • vnovikovavnovikova
    we live in Howard Beach, but we lost our Nami...Hopefully, if we find her we would be able to meet up!
  • KitsuKitsu
    I hope Nami is found! I wish I could help find her but unfortunately I'm no where near Brooklyn.
  • MikoMiko
    @momochan im also in Queens! Id be more than happy to see how our Shibas get along. My 6 month old Miko hasnt gotten a chance to play with any other shibas yet. How old is your pup?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)