For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Opinions on this x-pen.
  • KitsuKitsu
    I'm going to buy an X-Pen but I wanted to make sure I'm buying a decent/good one before I do. I was wondering what your thoughts are on this particular one.
  • CrimsonO2CrimsonO2
    what size were you planning on buying?
  • KitsuKitsu
    @CrimsonO2 I was THINKING about getting a 42" or 48" with the Midwest Wire Mesh top and also doing the DIY tile flooring bottom like someone else did in another thread.
    Post edited by Kitsu at 2012-06-12 17:39:44
  • I've never used an ex-pen (how do you keep puppies from knocking them over when they jump up?) but I will say that the midwest wire people make really good wire crates. I've had two, and they are good, sturdy, and long lasting. I bought a huge one (the biggest size they make which is like pony sized!) at a thrift store for $10 bucks, and it's great. So I'd say anything from Midwest wire is probably pretty decent!
  • KitsuKitsu
    @Shibamistress you can get flooring self-adhesive type tiles, attach them to some boarding , then put screws in it and zip-tie the pen to it which will prevent them from knocking it over unless the Shiba has like a ton of strength :P
    Post edited by Kitsu at 2012-06-12 17:39:48
  • KitsuKitsu