For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Home Needed for Mellow Older Shiba ("tricolored")
  • "Jackson" is a sweet, gentle little 9 year old "tricolored" neutered male. He has had some health issues in the past, including a bad case of flea bite dermatitis and compressed disks in his spine. He has recovered from the flea allergies and the compressed disks aren't a problem so long as he doesn't have a "rough and tumble" life style. Potential owners should use flea preventatives, take care of his coat (brush and bathe regularly), and monitor his physical activity. He does well with other laid back dogs (his favorite dog buddy at the Shiba rescue is a blind older female Shiba). He would do best in a "mellow home" with a regular schedule. Older, responsible children would probably be OK. He has been described as "a little sweetheart".

If you are interested in Jackson, contact:

Jack Owens, Northern NV Shiba Rescue, Reno NV
    Email: my3shibas@gmail.com
    phone: 775-322-5400

Note: I pulled this little guy from the Sacramento SPCA in January. He is indeed a sweet little fellow. I will try to post pictures of him when I get them. Jack says that "tricolored" is a better description for Jackson.

Post edited by sukoshi’s mom at 2012-03-16 06:16:44
  • SayaSaya
    He sounds like a sweet shiba inu hope he finds nice home that will give him a good life.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • Just wanted to let everyone know that "Jackson" found a wonderful home and is doing very well now. A family friend of Jack's took in the little guy -- and he is now a very happy Shiba.
  • MegaenMegaen
    Happy to hear he's found a home :D
  • catloreecatloree
    Great news!
    Catherine (human), Elwood (Shiba), & Sadie (Pomeranian)
  • SayaSaya
    I'm glad he found good home.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (3)