This week I will be moving the forum to a new server.

I'm hoping this will not result in much downtime, but realistically it's possible there could be a few days of disrupted service. I'll make the move as quickly as possible, and I apologize for any downtime that may come of it.

I may also upgrade the forum to the latest and greatest version of the current forum software we use, which may change the look and feel of the forum. So, be prepared for the a potential change in the UI/UX.

Thanks!
~Brad
For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba Inu Savvy book
  • Is anyone familiar with this book? If so, what do you think of it?

http://www.shibainusavvy.com/1/shiba-inu-savvy.php?gclid=CMDbw_77y64CFUHf4Aodmwtr_Q
    Post edited by ljowen123 at 2012-03-14 11:10:43
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    It looks like one of those e books where they just change the name of the breed.
    "Common sense isn't so common"
    photo c5d87957-61b6-48af-a440-4187cbfc861b_zps88ccdf88.jpg
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    There is more information on this forum than in that e book. The best book on the Shiba is The Total Shiba. Save your money for that one.
    "Common sense isn't so common"
    photo c5d87957-61b6-48af-a440-4187cbfc861b_zps88ccdf88.jpg
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    One of the testimonials- they need to proofread- wrong breed.

Help & Support
    "Jack Russell Savvy is comprehensive and a extremely useful resource to have at my fingertips. It is comforting to know I have access to immediate help when I need it. Worth every penny. Thank you!"
    Kristi, Monroe, New York

犬竜
  • KitsuKitsu
    Here is a link to that book.

The Total Shiba by Gretchen Haskett
    Post edited by Kitsu at 2012-03-14 01:46:11

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)