For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Seattle play date
  • Hello, I know we have the meet up group but my work schedule varies and I cannot make it alot. Anyone in the Seattle area interested in a shiba play date?
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    I host the Seattle meetup group, and often cannot make the meetups myself as I am in the South end. We do have a smaller meetup Sunday mornings at Fort Steilacoom park, and usually on Friday evenings and some Saturdays at my place in Puyallup (a fenced acre), or at various friends houses in Federal Way and Renton. Sometimes (but not lately) we go to Grandview, but have found it safer and more controllable when we let the pack take turns playing in the safety of our yards. Sometimes we meet for leashed walks as well. If you aren't opposed to a little driving, you are welcome to come with.
    "Common sense isn't so common"
    photo c5d87957-61b6-48af-a440-4187cbfc861b_zps88ccdf88.jpg
    Post edited by lindsayt at 2012-02-03 21:19:35
  • I am very interested as well since I live in Kent and also have a flexible schedule. Since I have an anxious and shy Shiba, I'd love for him to be around other Shibas who can help socialize him and encourage him to play. Would that be okay with you guys? He's not aggressive towards other dogs, just shy and anxious. I guess I should ask, are your Shibas high energy? He seems to like calmer dogs like himself....
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    That is fine. We rotate dogs and have a variety of temperaments.
    "Common sense isn't so common"
    photo c5d87957-61b6-48af-a440-4187cbfc861b_zps88ccdf88.jpg

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)