For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
THANK YOU!
  • esiepielaesiepiela
    I just wanted to send out a general THANK YOU!!! I joined this forum right after getting Zach the beginning of December had have learned SO much from everyone on here! I honestly don't know what I would have done without this forum. Zach has also benefitted from all the great information and tips that I've learned!

so again...THANK YOU to everyone that has responded to my posts and well as everyone that has asked and answer questions in older threads before me! You guys are the BEST!!!
  • SayaSaya
    I agree thanks for all the help and info. Without this forum I wouldn't have probably found out about the Madison WI shiba meet up.. Maybe eventually, but probably lot later.

I got to meet some forum members which is awesome and learned a lot.

I learned a lot from this forum it's where I got into raw feeding seeing another member who had info on it.

I'm glad to have such a forum even though there are sometimes some arguments and long discussions, but I think it's good to have a good discussion on things we enjoy. :)

I probably wouldn't have started my small blog if it wasn't for seeing other on here.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • BrewSterBrewSter
    @esiepiela thats when we got brewster and this forum has been a godsend to us !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)