For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Missing Shiba in Riverside, Ca!
  • ttddinhttddinh
    Missing 8 year old orangish tannish female shiba with white markings. She is skittish with humans especially men. Will respond to her name Bea (pronounced BEE). Mod note: Phone number edited out.

Post edited by shibamistress at 2014-02-12 01:35:47
  • jujeejujee
    Oh I hope she is found :(
  • BootzBootz
    Ahhh :( i hope for her safe return
  • CaliaCalia
    Posted on facebook by ttddinh:

"Dear all,

Thank you very much for your heartfelt prayers, and pawsitive thoughts. I would also like to thank Masako Yamamoto and Annie- Kuma- Hiro for all their helpful advice and suggestions. Bea has been found!! She was found about 6 miles away from home by an older couple who saw her hanging out near the park and called us. When we got there, she was sitting on the cement stairs and came directly to me when I called her. The couple said she would not come to them. She was extremely extremely dirty and had more thorns in her than I thought could be possible and black marks on her back like she was hiding under a car.

THANKS!!! I love you guys!!!"
  • Whew. So good to hear Bea is safe. I cringe every time I read one is missing. I am glad the owner knows Masako. She is a gem.
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    Good news. Sigh of relief.
    犬竜
  • ttddinhttddinh
    Thanks everyone!!!!
  • chibichibi
    Yay! I'm glad it was a happy ending :)
    Instagram: @kathyphi
    FB: www.facebook.com/the.chibi.inu
  • catloreecatloree
    I'm so glad she was found!
    Catherine (human), Elwood (Shiba), & Sadie (Pomeranian)
  • esiepielaesiepiela
    So glad to hear that you found her safe and sound!
  • I edited the phone number out for safety, and am going to close the thread per the original poster's request!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)