For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Missing Shiba in Manhattan
  • CaliaCalia
    Shiba Inu
    Sex: Female
    Color: Red Headed Black & Tan
    Name: Zorra (formerly Kissy) was adopted from NYCSR this past week.
    Age & Weight: 2.5 years old and about 23lbs.

Got off leash last night (Sat 12/17) at 1AM, last seen at 106th Street & Madison Avenue

*May have run into Central Park as she loves her time there. Also loves shrubs & brushes in particular.

Wearing a TAN PLAD-LIKE STRIPED collar with a purple heart name tag with owners' telephone numbers.
    Also wearing a BLUE HARNESS.

Zorra is fast and would not likely approach a stranger. Please cross post. If you see her, please contact the NYC Shiba Rescue: http://nycshibarescue.org/

• I hope she's found!
  • SakuSaku
    I pray for her to be found soon!
    Saku & Mina's mom

Saku & Mina
  • So sad! Fingers crossed she's found soon!
  • sunyatasunyata
    She has been found, safe and sound.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
  • That's so great to hear! I always worry about it when dogs who are skittish around people go missing. I just worry about how they're going to manage to catch them and return them home. So glad to hear that she was found so soon!
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    GOOD NEWS! When I read this posting this morning it made me feel so sad. Especially, since where she went missing is only 10 minutes from where I live. I hope her new owners will take better precautions (eg: escape proof harness and leash with locking carabiner) so that it does not happen again. And it was really cold last night in NYC.
    犬竜
    Post edited by INU RYUU at 2011-12-18 19:56:35
  • Glad she was found! (And glad her name isn't Kissy anymore, poor girl!) :)

I worry about skittish dogs getting lost too. I know if Bel got lost, she'd never come to anyone other than me, poor thing, so I always feel particularly bad.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)