For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Safe Pet Supplies from China?
  • LeoJDHuLeoJDHu
    Post edited by Calia at 2011-11-16 18:32:53
  • sunyatasunyata
  • LeoJDHuLeoJDHu
  • Post edited by curlytails at 2011-11-16 13:28:35
  • LeoJDHuLeoJDHu
  • KibaInuKibaInu
    Personally we have two items from china, a jacket and boots. Both of which have held up really well.

But I would evaluate the item in terms of risk if it has an unexpected failure if the integrity is questionable.

Example, if you buy a collar and it breaks, your dog could run away. On the other hand, if you buy something like a rain jacket and it breaks...your dog just gets wet.

• LosechLosech
    I have a couple things from China. One of them is a toy fish that's at the bottom of the pool (Conker put it there) and some others are my leash, the old harnesses and 30 foot lead. I don't really buy many toys anymore since I've got a lot of stuff to just make them, and that way they're free, so I don't much worry about that.
    I stay away from treats and chews made in China or by crap companies no matter the manufacturing location.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)