For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba Inu Seatbelt Covers for to Buy

I was on Etsy and randomly found super cute fleece seatbelt covers this lady was making to look like little foxes. I asked her if she could make custom Shiba ones if I sent her some picks and details. She said yes and they turned out really cute. I told her I'd let the forum know as I know many of us can't resist all things Shiba. If you're interested at all, here's her shop:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/AreYouStuffed

If you're interested, message her and ask her to do Shiba seatbelt covers. She'll create a custom listing for you. I paid $22+$2 shipping.

She did a really great job and I love having them in my car. My seatbelt was always digging into my neck and these prevent that. They also weren't too hot to use in summer despite being made of fleece (I bought these in July and have been super delinquent in letting you guys know about these fun car accessories).
    Post edited by naiauhane at 2011-11-03 23:07:46
  • Oh and the pic makes one look like it's a darker color, but they're the same. Same fabric.
    Post edited by naiauhane at 2011-11-03 22:40:34
  • Oh my gosh, how cute!!
    signature
  • She did a great job!
    Bowdu 寶肚 (Shiba) and Bowpi 寶媲 (Basenji) with M.C.
  • catloreecatloree
    OMG those are ADORABLE!! Love!!!
    Catherine (human), Elwood (Shiba), & Sadie (Pomeranian)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)