For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
  • brscrnsbrscrns
    Has anyone tried Hartz Dura Play Dog Toy Bone or Hartz Medium At Play Flexa Foam Ball Dog Toy? We have 3 Shibas and 2 of them are tough chewers.

• I haven't tried those but so far the one toy that Foxy hasn't been able to destroy or even get a hole made has been her Paw Doodle Rabbit! Everything else she manages to shred to pieces. I just ordered her the Paw Doodle Fox & Raccoon today since she loves her Rabbit so much.
    Photobucket
  • BootzBootz
    Foxy, is it durable for tug of war? I got a similar toy from pet co and its legs were ripped off a couple days later by my friends 9 week lab mix :(
  • I think so. If I'm standing playing tug of war with her, I can actually just about pick her up off the ground with it in her mouth before she finally lets go. Right now, she is chewing up a Kong Knots toy that she's only had two weeks and has gotten to the squeaker. I've cut off all the hanging parts and am watching her but it too is going in the trash. Another waste of $$.
    Photobucket
  • BootzBootz
    Hehe, thats what i'm afraid of Foxy. I've searched on amazon and your Paw Doodle is about $9 bucks which is by far the most expensive stuff animal I will invest in! Just wanted to make sure its worth it :) Thanks for the info!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)