For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Got into a fight because of my shiba
  • SakuSaku
    This morning, my husband and I were walking Mina and Saku together. We saw a woman with a baby trolly and a young toddler walking towards us. They occupied the entire sidewalk, so we tried to pull our shibas to the side to let them pass. My husband managed to pull Mina aside just in time and I was trying to pull Saku on the side to let them pass too. Without stopping or even looking, the woman walked straight to me and Saku. Saku tried to yeild the way but it's too fast and too late, the baby trolly hit right on his hind leg. Saku got scared and jumped a bit but that woman just walked right pass by without even stopping or apologizing! I was so mad! She obviously knows we're trying to let her pass but she couldn't just wait for one second to let the dog clear the path. I don't know where I got the courage, I turned around and said to her " hey! shouldn't you apologize to me, you hit my dog!" and she starts cursing me and my dog right in front of her children! I can't believe this is happening. I am not a confrontational person but when it comes to my dog, I am definitely not a coward. We ended up shouting at each other in the neighborhood! Of course I know she'd never feel bad about hitting my dog but I just can't let it go without making a complaint!

Have you ever gotten in a verbal fight because of your shiba? I didn't know before today that I have this courage in me to stand up for my shiba...I hope she doesn't know where I live... ha
    Saku & Mina's mom

Saku & Mina
    Post edited by Saku at 2011-10-24 23:30:52
  • GatsuGatsu
    If this was a facebook status I would like it! I'm not a very confrontational person when it comes to strangers. Guts has been attacked at the dog park a few times, and the owners of the other dogs never do anything to stop it. I probably should speak up and say something to the owners, but I never do. Even some old man lectured me today for not telling another dog owner off. So I admire your courage. lol

• LosechLosech
    I tend to give people at least one, or a half, chance to respect my wishes with Conker. Be it backing off when he's uncomfortable to petting him on the neck instead of head. I will get all hissy with people who flat-out ignore me right off the bat. No tolerance for them.

I did scream at one guy pretty good once. He chased Conker around, grabbed his leash then hoisted him into the air. I flipped out and said every swear word imaginable, in several languages I might add. Caught the guy off guard and he was all "Hey, I was just tryin to cuddle him." Boy did he get an earful from be about not only canine body language but also about respecting someone else's property. If people push me far enough, I will call my dog that, since that seems to be the only way to get the message across to them.
    I take Conker's safety very seriously nowadays. When he was younger I was much more timid about it, unsure if I should correct people or not. I quickly saw that that attitude was not helping with his stranger fear, it was increasing it, so I stepped up and became a Mama Bear. People don't mess with the Mama Bear's cub no more. I may get an bad rep with some folks but I'd rather have that then a freaked out or injured dog.

But an actual verbal fight? Not really, a couple close ones but nothing that actually counts as a fight. I do try to stay "civil" unless they do something like that one guy or they drop the bombs first, then I don't hold back and let them know exactly how I feel about the subject.
    Post edited by Losech at 2011-10-24 23:53:06
  • SayaSaya
    Ouch poor Saku. :(

I know a few people like this.. I got into a verbal fight. I stay calm and talk nice, but if the other person is still rude and mean I raise my voice too.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    Living in NYC it can be quite dangerous getting into an argument with people. So I try to control myself from getting to the point of flying into a rage. The last one I got into ended up with me gesturing by putting my hand inside my jacket as if I was carrying and the other enraged idiot backed off and went away. After that I realized by engaging others is a good way of getting hurt over something in hind sight rather trivial. Even if your 100% correct your not going to enlighten the other individual.

The way I vent now is to curse them in a foreign language that if they know the dialect then its worth continuing the argument. The curse is derived from a primitive tribes menstral and incest taboo. The Huli, located in Papua New Guinea believe the worst thing is if a man is touched by menstral blood. The curse (spelled phonetically) is abba hubba knots.*
    Warning if you are easily offended or squemish stop reading now.

Translated: You drink your sister's menstral blood!

*as per the late Dr. Mervyn Meggitt PhD. ethnologist.
    犬竜
    Post edited by INU RYUU at 2011-10-25 00:55:27
  • Wow, sorry that happened! That really sucks! I think it is worth it to speak up, so I'm glad you did, even if she cursed you. What an idiot!

And poor Saku!

I've got in arguments with people about loose dogs. Usually the people with loose dogs will apologize, but sometimes not. I try to be calm, but sometimes it's hard!
  • SayaSaya
    I agree with you it's hard to remain calm and civil when people are yelling at you and saving bad words and so on.. >.<<div class="UserSignature">Photobucket
  • I called the cops on a woman at a dog park because her huge dog started jumping on Melon and Melon started growling. I quickly snatched her up, but the other dog kept jumping up on me furiously. The owner just sat there, quietly calling her dogs' name. My boyfriend had to pull the dog off of me cuz it about knocked me over. I started screaming, so my boyfriend ushered me out of the dog park. Haha.

I had a woman walk by my grandparents' house and tell me I couldn't tie my dog to a tree on our own property because it was against the Homeowners Association (which isn't true). I complied but got pretty pissed when she drove by two more times to "check up" on me. Had she not been in a car, she'd have gotten an earful.

I've had multiple other incidents happen where I just stayed quiet but I've finally gotten fed up and I don't mess around with that anymore.
    signature
  • MarijeMarije
    Nice to hear I'm not the only one getting defensive when it comes to Shiro. I've yelled in a not so polite way at a woman to get her dogs and leash them when Shiro and I were cornered by them. She was smoking a cigarette, not making haste at all. I also had to scoop up Shiro once really quickly by the scruff because he was so scared of a bum who kicked a bottle that he pulled backwards really hard and almost got on one of the busiest streets in Montreal. A lady in a big Mercedes passed by at that exact moment with a rolled down window and hunked and made a sign that I shouldn't be doing that (scooping) to my dog. I was so upset still and shaking that Shiro almost got onto that street that I yelled at her in a not so nice way to mind her own business.
  • catloreecatloree
    Poor Saku :( I'm so sorry that happened to you guys! I've never gotten in a fight with anyone over my dogs, but I certainly would stand up for them if I needed to.

Some people are just so rude & selfish. We were walking down the sidewalk in our neighborhood a few weeks ago & a pre-teen on a skateboard started chasing us, trying to scare Elwood. I turned around to ask him to stop & he fell down & started sobbing in front of his friends. Have to say I didn't feel too bad for him.
    Catherine (human), Elwood (Shiba), & Sadie (Pomeranian)
  • there's this man who avoids other dogs, i've noticed this so i avoid him too. one time, my dog and i came across them 3 times during our walk. most of the times, i turn around except the last time i didn't turn around because we were on our way home. so we walked like 20 steps behind them. but there's a fenced dog who kept barking at which made the man pretty frazzled and annoyed because his dog was pulling him.

anyway, he turned to my street and his dog did his business in front of my house, so i waited at the side of my fence until he was done. i wasn't paying attention and i thought he left (he was just bending down) so i turned to go in my house but they were still in front of our entrance. he yelled at me!!! he told me why do i keep following them and why don't i walk my dog somewhere else. so i yelled back well, we live here, why don't you walk your dog somewhere else!

if you want to stay away from the busy road, we only have a few streets to walk our dogs and there's a lot of times that i'm walking out with my dog and we stand in front of our house waiting for them to pass because his dog goes crazy... so i got really annoyed he would tell me to walk my dog somewhere else!
    ninjarf21.tumblr.com
  • GatsuGatsu
    I just think most people don't understand, our Shiba's are worth more than their lives!
  • SakuSaku
    @Gatsu - hahah..it's sooo true! I totally agree!

I am not encouraging people to pick up a verbal fight with strangers...especially in a city (philly) where crime rate is high. It was in a heated moment and I did feel I am over-reacted and silly but I take my shiba's safety very seriously and like Gatsu said - our shiba's lives are definitely worth more than theirs! lol

Saku & Mina's mom

Saku & Mina
  • i had a lady at the dog park once try to tell me Cuddles wasn't a shiba. She wouldn't accept the fact that Cuddles was a shiba.
  • mcsassymcsassy
    I'm usually the one getting hit by shopping carts in the super market lol
  • GatsuGatsu
    I had someone at the dog park who question guts's breed.... I was like nope he's pure shiba inu. Then they were all like, he doesn't look like a purebred. I think a lot of people are use to seeing mix shibas that come from puppy mills, so when they actually see a pure bred they have no idea.
  • SayaSaya
    Saya according to everyone is a husky, husky puppy, husky midget, mini husky, mini malamute, malamute puppy, wolf dog, coyote, Alaskan klee kai, and a wolf.. lol

When I say she is a shiba some people will go oh I didn't know they come in that color.
    Photobucket
  • BootzBootz
    I'm from the bay area. Apparently every dog owner from the area watched "Hachi" starring Richard Gere. Every time an owner sees Bootz they would go "Its Hachi!!". I think its cute.

Annoying things I've ever encountered was. 1. Somebody tried to pick up/hold Bootz without asking. Bootz doesn't like to be held by anybody other than my boyfriend and I. Luckily for me she didn't show aggression, just wiggled her way out. (My previous min pin would have bit her face off...)

2. Bootz likes to play with the "big boys" since she plays rough. One day, there was a dog walker with 27509257 dogs that didn't know how to play nice. They started showing aggression to Bootz, double teamed and tackled her. I ran to help, and the dog owners on the small breed section started talking mad smack about how I didn't know how to take care of my Shiba, and that she doesn't belong with the big dogs.
    Post edited by Bootz at 2011-10-26 15:18:36
  • Stef777Stef777
    I had a similar dog park experience like this Bootz! Kendaux was considered too big for the small dog area (max weight of 15 pounds and Kendaux is 23) so he was playing in the big dog area and got attacked. The owners started yelling at ME for bringing such a "small" dog into the big dog area. I no longer take Kendaux to the dog park because of situations like this. People are so annoying and ignorant sometimes
  • vnovikovavnovikova
    @Gatsu - people always comment that Nami looks different from all the shibas they have seen before....It's so sad that people percieve puppy mill shibas as a standard shiba look :(
  • AnnaAnna
    @saya I told someone Hammond is a coyote. XD
    Post edited by Anna at 2011-10-26 18:33:05
  • SayaSaya
    Sadly a 11year old shiba got released into the wild thanks to the shelter who told the police it's a coyote.. I feel sorry for the owner.. Dumb comments on the article had comments saying no way a dog would run into the woods and not look for a human..

People don't know shiba too well..
    Photobucket
  • SakuSaku
    Someone once asked me if Saku is a "giant chihuahua"....O_o I mean..seriously?
    Saku & Mina's mom

Saku & Mina
  • @saku - actually, a little kid called my ninja a little chihuahua when he was a puppy!!! which is funny/irritating coz my dog was neither little (well, he was a pup but still bigger than a chihuahua) nor chihuahua looking. grr....
    ninjarf21.tumblr.com
  • LaRen616LaRen616
    I would be livid if anyone laid a hand on my dogs!

I applaud you for speaking up :)
    Lauren

Sinister ~ 5.5 yr old black male GSD 3.11.09
    Draven ~ 16 month old male Dalmatian 6.20.13

Cats: Chaos, Mayhem, Monster, Wicked
  • I was looking for an existing thread to have a rant about annoying neighbors and your Shiba! UGH! There is this guy in our neighborhood who is a serious cyclist. When Ginger was a pup he took an interest in Ginger and seemed to always be riding when we would walk Ginger. Ginger tends to be shy around strangers- not aggressive but she likes to look from a distance and if she deems you safe, she MIGHT say hi. Anyway, Ginger can not stand this guy. I think to her, he must look very strange in his gear, you know the skin tight outfit, wrap around sunglasses, and sleek helmet. Plus he's on a bike and Ginger isn't too fond of bikes. When she was a pup, we kindly explained to him that her breed is not known to take to strangers, don't take it personally and more or less, she doesn't like you! Everytime we saw him he would pull over and try to get Ginger to sniff his hand. I get that Ginger is a cool looking dog and very unique but seriously?! Take a hint.

Ginger is now 2 and we honestly haven't seen him too much around the neighborhood because our walking times have shifted. This evening I was walking Ginger and lo and behold, who do we see? Ginger's archnemesis. He pulls over and tries talking to us. I am not one to be rude or impolite but I didn't slow down on my walk and put myself in between Ginger and the cyclist. Ginger begins to do her "ruff:" not quite a bark but I am sure everyone knows what I am talking about. He exclaims "Oh the shy dog! Wow she's barking at me! She's never done that before!" like he's happy or something that Ginger is showing him (negative) attention. Um, hello?! You know my dog is shy and now she is showing outward signs of fear and you are going to continue to try to follow alongside us?! I think he got the hint when I wouldn't slow down to chat and he rode away. As we are coming back up the sidewalk, Ginger was in the grass strip and he rides by really slow against the curb and sticks his hand out as he passes. Are you stupid?! Do you want my dog to bite you or something?! Seriously this guy has no brain cells. My dog doesn't like you and I totally support her Shiba snub of you Mr. Cyclist!
  • I have never got into a verbal fight for any reason with/over my dogs..

If someone sees us coming one of us will usually crosses to the other side of the road...sometimes we just turn around and go the same way they are going
    Fred and Jodie...Madison WI

**Mika....The Shiba Inu**

**Zoey....The Schipperke**
    Post edited by BuckyBadger at 2011-12-02 18:15:13
  • lucylulucylu
    I don't want to start a fight or anything but the way I read risierackis story it makes it seem like the cyclist is just a nice friendly guy who likes dogs. Actually the way I read it it makes you sound kind of snobbish. The guy could just be a complete ahole who zooms by your dog almost hitting it,mbut instead he takes a break from his workout to meet your dog. Again, maybe I just read it wrong.
  • hmm... maybe the way I worded it sounded kind of harsh because I was frustrated. I think he is a perfectly nice guy and I do feel like he is genuinely interested in dogs but as an owner of a stranger-shy dog who has repeatedly told him that she's scared of him, he's very pushy. He has even cornered by husband when walking Ginger and insisted that he should hold her leash to see how she reacts. As her owner it's my job to protect her and make sure she is not put into a situation that sends her over the edge. I was just frustrated that he doesn't seem to get the point, especially when he cycled back by us and gave her about 6 inches with his hand stuck out to pet her. If Ginger had snapped I would be in trouble, not him even though I have repeatedly warned him that she's scared of him. That's all. Just a little frustration that he is very pushy. I am sure he has good intentions but I do as well and that's to keep Ginger safe! :)
  • @RSieracki-- Do you have a Shiba Meetup in your area? If so, maybe you should suggest to the cyclist that he attend one of the meetups to learn about the breed - since he seems to be fascinated with Shibas.
    Post edited by sukoshi’s mom at 2011-12-02 22:05:32
  • I didn't think it was at all "snobbish." He may be a nice guy, but he's clearly clueless about dogs, and if it were me and my dogs, I'd react the same way, because he's clearly frightening the dog. None of my dogs like bikes much--we don't see them much where we live, and Bel would probably freak out entirely, as it would be two seriously scary things--bike + stranger!

And yeah, with the sticking the hand out to a scared dog? He is kind of asking to get bit, esp. from a bike. I suppose he thinks it's ok because Shibas aren't that big (probably wouldn't try it with an Akita, for example) but it's still dumb and yes, pushy, and RSieracki is exactly right, the point is to keep the dog safe and comfortable, and this guy is pushing it. I'd react similarly.
  • MegaenMegaen
    Sorry have to say if you have a fearful dog and have repeatably told this person "not to do that" he should be polite enough to stop. As for him sticking his hand out he's looking to get bit and he sounds like an idiot imo...

Both my shibas are fearful and I had a chow that was fearful and if anyone would even think of doing something like this I'd go off especially if they weren't considerate enough to listen to me the first time when I said not to for whatever reason it may be.

Owners of dogs whatever breed they may be have the responsibility to protect there dogs so no RSieracki you aren't being snobbish or harsh in anyway...
  • Sarah_Jay12Sarah_Jay12
    I think this is a great thread to bump.

My fiancé and I live in an apartment complex in a not-so-nice area of the town. Before I moved in, that was all he could afford with having to commute everyday to his old job that had been an hour away. No big deal. Before we got Maggie, we were definitely hermits and didn't socialize all that much with anybody in the neighborhood.

When we first got her, we took her out "walking" (lol, I carried her around) and suddenly everyone wanted to talk to us and be our friend. At first, I loved it! (David's not really very social and didn't really like the attention from the beginning...) But then, it started feeling like people were just being pushy. Like, children would come running in flocks from afar during her potty breaks and completely overwhelm her, or people would come up and try to pick her up. At first I allowed this, because I really didn't know any better. As I started learning Maggie's expressions and reactions to things, and that was when I started thinking she was overwhelmed by all of this.

But the thing that upset me the most happened earlier this week. Our neighbor's (crazy?) daughter was on the stairs of our apartment building and asked to pet Maggie while David was taking her potty. David said it was fine, but when Maggie walked away from the lady, she stuck her nose In the ground and started hardcore sniffing something in the ground. After a second, she Jerked back away real quick and started whimpering and panting real hard. David looked, and there was a still-lit cigarette in the grass! David got very angry with the woman and yelled at her for leaving a lit cigarette in the grass, especially in front of a yard where there is a puppy. She was very apologetic, but David was upset and just took Mags inside.

During walks now, we have jokingly started using Cesar Milan's staple of "No Touch, No Talk, No Eye Contact" on the neighborhood children (hahahahaha) and it has greatly reduced the number of children running up to us. We still walk by them and we let Mags watch them, but hardly ANY of the kids are calm enough to be around her safely, and there are no parents around ever either, so it's just not worth the risk. Also, we've started taking her out more in the evenings instead of during the day.

So after my huge long post, I guess what I'm asking is how do you deal with people in your living neighborhood who dont respect your dog? Notify the apartment management? Any suggestions for us? We're locked into our lease until next March, so we don't want to cause problems or make enemies, but I'm a little frustrated.
  • RyanRyan
    I don't let people or dogs I don't know and trust come into contact with Bella. After being charged by irresponsible per owners dogs a few times it is just easier to scoop her up away from dogs/kids and protect her. After a few metres she returns to her walk.

Call me over protective, but I just don't trust the general public to listen to me, and it would save a number of the stories above!
    Bella (Sherae Aka Akicho) | F | Born 27/1/2012
    Suki (Aust. Ch. Betlin Takaisuki) | M | Born 03/02/2005, adopted 10/09/2012
  • SayaSaya
    If kids are rude and don't behave don't let them near her if they're rude don't listen walk off or pick her up.. Some kids can be rude.

Saya was afraid of little boys thanks to two who charged at her barking it took a lot of work and classical conditioning I think what it's called.. I gave her treats when around kids at a distances she was comfy with then got closer and closer.

I can't believe how many people are so interested in her, but hey she's a shiba part of their curse is attracting a crowd.
    Photobucket
  • I live in a not-so-nice part of town also, and the kids in my complex have stood at my door before waiting for me to take Marou out to potty! I've let these kids love all over Marou before because Marou loves the attention. This one time they started jumping at him(trying to get him to play), but he had to potty so bad...they even tried pulling the leash from my hands. Not even going to lie, I was extremely pissed... I screamed at them so bad that they ran off screaming, and I was steady behind them, on my way to speak to the mother. All she said was sorry(of course all of them know now that my father is a deputy sheriff, so they don't say crap to me. my dad shows up at my house in uniform all the time)
  • Sarah_Jay12Sarah_Jay12
    Oh goodness @Josie, that sounds awful. I'd be so pissed too! During one of their daily flockings, a little boy picked Maggie up before I could react. Then suddenly a girl came up, grabbed Maggie's tail, and when she twisted around to look at the girl, the boy freaked out and dropped her on the sidewalk. I was so angry and that was pretty much the last time Maggie has been around those kids.

My fiancé makes fun of me and says I grew up sheltered and overprotected, but if my future childbearing options are between being overprotective or having wild children, I will absolutely stick to overbearing if it means I can teach my kids to ask first and then calm the heck down before messing with people's dogs.

I wish my dad was a Sheriff. I'm afraid our cars might get messed up or we might get threatened if I said anything...
  • I couldn't handle that if one of those kids picked up and dropped my dogs... I'd probably have to pick a kid up and drop it on its rear, ha!

I would absolutely be an overbearing mother! My nerves couldn't handle it if I had wild children.

Honestly its best not to say anything...but its human to flip out in anger when someones hurting your baby.
  • shibamistressshibamistress
    No suggestions, but a lot of sympathy--that sucks! Being happily child free, both situations strike me as utter nightmares, and kudos to you both for having worked with your dogs enough that they tolerate it. Mine would not. And there is an advantage to having a big dog and a littler one--no one is going to approach us when we walk the Akita and a puppy!

Actually I do have a suggestion. Maybe you could try to use this opportunity as a way to teach children how to respectfully approach a dog. It may not work--the children may be too wild--but it's worth a try. Maybe you could tell them that dogs bite, and they need to know how to approach a strange dog, and then then tell them to be calm to not pet on the head, do direct eye contact that sort of thing. It's a way of trying to constructively calm their behavior, perhaps, and probably isn't anything anyone would be offended by.

I'd so much rather deal with wild dogs than wild children!
  • @shibamistress I've tried that with these kids around here.. I'll say ”pet gently so we don't scare him”, but that's what made them jump at Marou was to scare him and get him to bite them. They are just plan wild children, taught no better. I just pick him up and walk off.
  • shibamistressshibamistress
    Yeah, I kind of figured it might not work with really wild kids, but....Ugh. I'll stop now to avoid a rant on people who don't teach their children how to be well behaved.
  • Hahaha, I'm with you! I could rant all day about it.
  • Sarah_Jay12Sarah_Jay12
    @Shibamistress, that's actually a fantastic idea. David and I oth kind of decided that if these kids can't chillax for 1 minute so Mags can run up and smell them and not get crazy, than we'll start letting her around them again. David doesn't think they'll do that or won't care enough, but we'll give it a try!

@Josie, I Know, I probably won't say anything... :(
  • BrewSterBrewSter
    there is a bar across the street from where we live and when we first got brewster a drunken fool actually picked him up and began taking his collar off,i didnt notice as i was talking with a friend when i noticed out the corner of my eye the man walking away with brewster (he was on a 20 ft retractable and he is normally fine to just roam around the grass )...when i noticed this i already saw my baby boy was looking at me with distress and squirming to get out of his arms...long and the short of this story is that i am not one to let you hurt scare or take one of my own, this was not verbal but a physical altercation...i waited for the police to arrive and when they did the responding officer (shiba owner as well) did a quick check on the other fellow in question and come to find out he has broken into peoples homes and stole other people dogs and sold them !!!! he is now behind bars for that and a truck load of other crap... i dont condone what i did and it surely coulve been handled in another way but bottom line is...dont f*** with a jersey boy
  • SayaSaya
    Wow that sounds scary.. I hope all dog rescues has a picture of this guy in case he gets out and tries to adopt a pet though that requires money most likely so not much profit.. still.
    Photobucket
  • Alyssa L.Alyssa L.
    oh my god what type of person are you to just grab some one else's dog take the collar off and take it away from the owner stupid stuff must really go on through peoples head sometimes smh
  • BruceBillisBruceBillis
    @BrewSter, hats off to you for giving that POS what he deserved.

I'm a really reserved person, and in no way confrontational, but if anyone messes with family...
    Bruce Billis | Red-Sesame Shiba Inu | DOB: 11/12/2011 | Southern California - Irvine
  • ladyritaladyrita
    hahah yes I have, and I'm also a non-confrontational person by nature. I've got a couple of stories but this one makes me giggle - mainly because I got the last laugh. Our park has 2 sections to it. An area that is designated to dogs (not specifically but it is one of those things that is generally understood) and another area closer to the playground that is designated to kids/families etc.

This lady came to the dog section, laid down her picnic blanket and started having a picnic with her young toddler. Tsumo came along just to mark a tree close by and she started cursing at me for allowing my dog to pee so close to her and her child. I looked at her, smiled and said politely, that this is generally the area for dogs and they are allowed off lead here...and also "if you're worried about sanitation, you just laid your picnic blanket on a big pile of turd" :P
  • SayaSaya
    Eww! haha

People at the dog park will sometimes sit on the ground.. gross. They have benches!

Not everyone pick up their dog poop so I don't want take the risk.
    Photobucket
  • Wow, these were some really interesting, sometimes really crazy stories!

No one has messed with me and Fira at all yet, just positive interactions with everyone in my area who has or doesn't have dogs.

The kids haven't been a problem, either. I follow the 'no eye contract, no acknowledge' view with kids because of all the reasons above. I also don't look like the friendliest person around kids, either. I also think it helps that I'm a guy too, because I think kids avoid acknowledging adult males because they may be more threatening than adult females.
    I also have japenese tattoos all on both my arms, so when I walk Fira during a hot day when I've got a sleeveless shirt on, everyone especially gets out of my way.
  • Maybe I should cut my hair and dress like a dude... Couple more tattoo's(not like I need anymore). I swear, I have to pick Marou up, tuck him under my arm like a football, and sprint to the dog area like I'm trying to make a touchdown, all just to get away from these little kids so Marou can take a leak in peace.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)