For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba addict
  • SakuSaku
    Crap! I think I am addicted to shiba inu! I think about them all the time, dream about them and talk to people about them. I look for them on the street and when I see one, I immediately stop the owner and the dog and talk to them like I've know them for years. I feel empty when this forum was down. I look for shiba's news on internet all the time, I check all the youtube video about shiba. I feel strange if nobody asks me about my dogs while I walk them on street. Now I've got one red, one sesame, I can't resist to get a black and tan now but I really gotta stop this addiction! Any cure? :)
    Saku & Mina's mom

Saku & Mina
  • There is no cure! You can't have just one!

(Actually, some days I think if people had to spend much time with my monsters, they may be cured of their Shiba addiction. Sometimes I think it has even cured me! But then there are all the other NKs..... and I'm right back at it again!)
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    Shibas Anonymous- It does'nt exist but do not despair. What I do to curb the Shiba craving is go to my local dog park when its crowded and I realize my 2 Shibas are all I can handle.
    犬竜
  • So I too have MSIS = Multiple Shiba Inu Syndrome. I have a sesame and black and tan baby girl. I think my addiction is stable for now. I do get excited when I see other shibas. When I got my second Shiba everyone asked me why I got a second monster when the first one doesnt listen. I know that everyone on the forum understands that a shiba in a off leash dog park that is "off leash" tends to be rare. That no matter how hard you train recall if a rabbit runs by good luck calling your dog back. Thats just the way they are... I have got so accustomed to the shiba traits that when I look after friends dogs I tend to find some things they do annoying. Does anyone else find this? Like following your heals EVERYWHERE ! Tosh follows me occasionally but not glued to my heals like other dogs.
  • For those who need an occasional stronger Shiba fix, I would recommend joining a Meetup in your area (if there is one).
  • BootzBootz
    One is already a handful for my boyfriend and i. But Bootz personality is mellow enough to get a second one without any problems. I notice when i run into another shiba owner, they are really friendly and act like old friends meetin up again for the first time in years. Am i the only one that experience this?
  • My whole day revolves around my shiba. I always think of him at work and my computer wall paper is his picture. Where can I find a Shiba Anonymous session. lol.
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    No SA that I know of, but as a forum we can consult with each other and decide if its the right time to add another one.

When I look at puppy pictures it is so tempting, as well as, recent photos of my guys.
    Photobucket
    犬竜

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)