For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
  • mcsassymcsassy
    Okay, so the wobbler is on sale at petsmart right now...does anybody have experience with the smaller size?

The small is 6 dollars less than the large...price doesn't matter that much, I'm more into functionality. I think the small one is newer because most of the reviews on the websites are for the larger one.

Thanks!
  • vnovikovavnovikova
    Nami has a large one and it's a good size for her. She is able to get her treats out with no issues and loves to smack it up dearly lol :)
  • Alex575Alex575
    The large one was too big for Monju to play with, so I got the smaller one. She's about 15lbs or so and it's just the right size for her. Although she does try and pick it up with her mouth to throw it or she'll gnaw on the outside. It's still pretty fun for her to play with.
  • signey plays with all the sizes, but she seems to like the small one because its easier to toss around. and its by far one of her favorite toys.
  • sandrat888sandrat888
    I got Koji the small size and think it is the perfect size for a Shiba. As you can see from these pictures, he likes his Wobbler and gets excited every time I take it out.
    Post edited by sandrat888 at 2011-08-23 04:47:58
  • mcsassymcsassy
    Lovely looking dog. How old is he?
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    Koji is so naked, what a good boy! You are lucky you have carpet. The Kong Wobbler is hard plastic and really makes a racket on hard wood. I have a large and it is too big for Shibas.
    "Common sense isn't so common"
    photo c5d87957-61b6-48af-a440-4187cbfc861b_zps88ccdf88.jpg
  • sandrat888sandrat888
    @mcsassy Thank you for the compliment. He will be 18 months old soon.
  • sandrat888sandrat888
    Lindsay,

Koji is still blowing coat, but I can't wait to see him in coat again.

I got the large Wobbler for Maluko before and it is just too big, so I returned it. I found the small size later and think it is the right size for a Shiba. Koji ate his kibbles playing with the Wobbler tonight! :)
  • Miyumi_PupMiyumi_Pup
    We have the small wobbler for Miyumi. She LOVES playing with it. We put kibble in it. Sometimes she man handles it and slaps it around our apartment. Other times she is super focused on getting the kibble out. It really does keep her attention.
    Heather, Logan, and two Shibas named Miyumi & Yoshiro
  • FoxyloverFoxylover
    Foxy has the smaller Wobbler. We used it for awhile but then she got tired of it so I put it away and just recently took it out again. It's like a brand new toy!
  • aw, i wish my pup likes his wobbler. i'm still showing him how to use it after all this time!
    ninjarf21.tumblr.com
  • wobblers are great
  • Really, it doesn't matter which size you get. Shibas are pretty smart and can figure out how to get food out of the wobbler. If you go with a large (like we did, b/c it was on sale), he/she will most likely smack it around with his/her paws. On the other hand, if you go with a small, you can expect smacking, picking up and dropping, shaking, etc. It's all up to you, as your shiba will likely figure out how the toy works.
  • mattzmattz
    I have also been interested in the Kong Wobbler, thanks for starting the thread and thanks to the comments that followed!!!

I'm going to try out the small size!
  • PupChowPupChow
    I got Mac a large Kong Wobbler and it is one of his favorite toys, he took to it immediately and would bat it around all day as long as kibbles come out.

A few pictures and video here: http://www.shibamac.com/?p=233
    Another Video: http://www.shibamac.com/?p=247 Mac's Action Adventure Stories

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)