For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
  • Alyssa L.Alyssa L.
    Post edited by Sangmort at 2011-09-21 00:49:10
  • BritigerxBritigerx
    I've only seen the American movie but I looked at the video and it is a pretty harness. It almost looks like it could be made out of leather.
  • Alyssa L.Alyssa L.
  • YukikoYukiko
  • robes325robes325
    I used to live close to the paco collars store. They have a very good reputation regarding collars, but I dont think they have harnesses.

It really just looks like a leather harness with metal studs. Maybe you could get artistic and do some designs yourself? I live in the garment district in NYC so these sort of arts & crafts projects are entirely possible. Im not sure about your area though.
  • sunyatasunyata
  • Alyssa L.Alyssa L.
  • Alyssa L.Alyssa L.
  • robes325robes325
    @Alyssa I live by Bryant Park. This area is called the garmet district because of the large volume of clothing related stores here. All the people in the show Project Runway are housed in my building because of this. On my block alone there are about 5 different bead stores, 2 fabric stores, 1 hat sore, 3 alterations store, and a jewelry store. A big plus for me is that there is very little foot traffic on my block because of the lack of mainstream stores. That harness does look really cool and im sure you could find the materials here to make it.
  • Alyssa L.Alyssa L.
  • lindsaytlindsayt
  • Alyssa L.Alyssa L.
  • robes325robes325
    Yeah, good luck with it. Its mainly around 6 ave between 35-39th.
  • Alyssa L.Alyssa L.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)