For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Do these look like black and Tan Shiba's
  • tobysmomtobysmom
    I am calling the pound to see if I can help by taking a few of them for a couple of days and will update if they are Shibas this is so sad the four counties surrounding us have had reduced adoption fees just so they don't have to euthinize as many dogs because they have been full.

http://www.wfmj.com/story/15245604/officials-find-35-animals-at-berlin-township-property
  • Kuma515Kuma515
    those poor animals!! i hope they all get adopted soon. i think the puppies might have been mix? i was going to say German Shepard?
  • tobysmomtobysmom
    Called the pound all dogs are still their. They are trying to get one of the humane societies to take over finding them foster homes they said to call back this evening to find out whom will be taking care of rehoming them I will post an update. I thought maybe german shepard mix for some but they are on the small side and one of the adults had the pointed ears.
  • ugh, people make me sick. I wish the best for those poor animals. :(

When I was in Highschool for a law class I was taking, I was supposed to attend trial for a woman being brought up on animal abuse charges. She was running a puppy mill or something I don't remember the circumstances exactly, but she was abusing dozens of dogs. She was in her 60's, but apparently a few days before the trial she walked out to get he mail and was hit by a car.

I felt terrible for saying she deserved it, but geez. How do people live with themselves >:o
  • tobysmomtobysmom
    After finding more pics on the other news station I am going to guess Chow Shepard mix here is the other link: http://www.wytv.com/content/news/local/story/Woman-Facing-34-Counts-of-Animal-Cruelty/jiT11Nhd2USmqGAbMrYC9Q.cspx Just thought that the one in the 21news clip looked a lot like a black and tan shiba.
  • SayaSaya
    Poor puppies and dogs those pictures are just disgusting!
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • AraksAraks
    That's so sad. Those poor animals...

@tobysmom Regarding the breed though, they don't look like shibas to me at all, more like Australian shepherd or even a bit of rottweiler and chow/shepherd like you said.
  • catloreecatloree
    So sad... it makes me sick to think that people can be so cruel. I hope they all find good homes.
    Catherine (human), Elwood (Shiba), & Sadie (Pomeranian)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (3)