For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Duke needs your help!
  • myamamomyamamo
    Hi all... I've been a lurker for a long time and apologize if you don't know me. I'm Masako, organizer of the LA/OC Shiba Inu Meetup group, and more recently, involved with Shiba Inu rescue in Southern California. Ok.. you probably still don't know me, but my Shiba is Winnie of "A Winnie Day" fame, or "ShibaInu_Winnie" on twitter?!? It seems whenever I go anywhere, people always seem to ask about Winnie. Apparently she's much more popular than I, and has a larger fan base. :D

I'm writing today for Duke. A rescued Shiba Inu in our care at Saving Shibas Inc. Duke was injured around the 4th of July (nobody was home to witness it), but we suspect it may have been as a result of spooking to fireworks. He has a dislocated hip and will require surgery tomorrow to have it reset and secured with a toggle pin.

We would appreciate your help if you could cross-post his story. And, if at all possible, if you can donate to off-set his medical fees. Any donation would be greatly appreciated. Saving Shibas Inc is a 501(c)3 non profit organization, so any donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.

Thank you!
  • myamamomyamamo
    Sorry for not adding the link!

• myamamomyamamo
    Duke will be available for adoption in a few weeks! Yay for Duke!
  • SayaSaya
    That's good hope he finds a good home.
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)