For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
My dog was bit at the park
  • I'm so upset. Last Thursday I took Cuddles and Bowser to the dog park. Everything was fine for the first half hour. There weren't a lot of dogs there at all, just a couple standard poodles they were playing with. Then two young people, about my age (24ish) came in with their two Great Danes and German Shepard puppy. The Danes immediately go at Bowser and start stomping on him and apparently biting him. As I was running over Bowser started to Squeal. I scared the Great Danes away, and the owners did and said NOTHING!

I was too concerned with Bowser at the time to pick a fight. I checked his body but didn't find any wounds, so I thought he was just really shaken up. We left and later that night I noticed blood on his back. His hair is so thick I guess I didn't find it earlier. Plush, judging by the wound, i think the blood started to pool under his skin first.

I took him to the vet the next day and they shaved it and gave him antibiotics and pain meds. They told me to keep a good eye on it since the bite was close to the spine. Fast forward to this week. I started to notice a patch of fur near the bite that was sticking up higher than the rest last night. So i felt it and there was a lump. When I woke up this morning he was bleeding from it. I am not sure if it just popped or if Cuddles licked it open. I'm waiting until 830 so i can call my vet. I'm so broke I can't afford to take him to the emergency vet.

I'm so upset! I plan on going to the park several times to see if they come back again because they are going to pay for the vet bills! I want to find the lady with the poodles too since her and my mother both witnessed it.

What makes it worse is my fiance is out of town. I'm such a wreck. Bowser is a very sweet and innocent little guy.

Here are some pictures

Photobucket
    Bowser

Photobucket
    Bite after seeing the vet

Photobucket

Photobucket
    This morning
    Post edited by curlytails at 2012-10-06 04:28:02
  • JennyBJennyB
    The lump sounds like an abscess. The antibiotics should fix it, but if it persists until tomorrow, then back to the vet. (And obviously if other symptoms present, then go immediately.)
  • sunyatasunyata
    Yikes. Bella had gotten into a tiff last Spring with a very un-socialized dog and had a couple of bites like that on her back. They did take quite a while to heal, especially since she kept licking them. She did have to get e-collared, and eventually they healed up.

However, since it is still bleeding, you will probably want to go ahead and take him back to the vet. Perhaps they can do a good cleaning of it and give him an antibiotic shot.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
  • Thanks guys. I dropped him off at the vet. They are pretty booked today so they told me to bring him in and they'll call me after they've fit him in.

I thought it may be an abscess as well.

The bite is on his upper back so I don't think he can lick it. I have a feeling my other shiba is licking it for him though. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    That's unfortunate. Sadly, this is a risk that is assumed by taking dogs to a dog park (bites and attacks). Overly aggressive dogs and neglectful owners will always be a risk. If the owner made no attempt to intervene and mind their aggressive dogs, I would say that would be cause to show them vet bills and ask for compensation. Be careful about predatory drift when taking your small shiba into an area where larger dogs may be. I have only a few dogs that I will take to off lead parks, and then only when I'm in a group, at the least busy times of the park. Hope it works out for you.
    "Common sense isn't so common"
    photo c5d87957-61b6-48af-a440-4187cbfc861b_zps88ccdf88.jpg
  • they have always been fine with lots of dogs. My one shiba weighs too much to be in the small dog park. I am going to try and find the owners.

It was an abscess.

Photobucket

he is on a new antibiotic and i have stuff i put into the hole 4 times a day. He is pretty tuckered out
  • sunyatasunyata
    Poor guy. Hope he gets better quite quickly!
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    I Wander, I Ride
  • jujeejujee
    Omg, poor boy! I'm so sorry this happened. I am always scared when taking Mika to the dog park cause she is a runt. Is there a separate sides for smaller dogs and bigger dogs? I always take Mika to the smaller dog park side. Once we had a meetup and it was in the big dog side cause the small side was closed. I was freaking out pretty bad following her like a hawk to make sure she was fine.

I hope you find these ppl, they NEED to compensate you for this.
  • I'm so sorry this happened. It's one of the reasons I don't go to dog parks either....You never know what will happen. And puncture wounds from dog fights are very bad. They very easily develop abscesses, and often just antibiotics alone won't take care of it. I've been through this several times with my Shibas (from them fighting with each other) and we've had to had drains put in I don't know how many times. Expensive, painful and stressful for all around.

I'd try to find the people, but I'm afraid you may not have good luck getting money from them, as I suspect they will try not to pay.

Anyway, hope your boy recovers quickly, and I'd end my dog park trips, if it were me.
  • SayaSaya
    Sorry this happened the owners are probably hanging low now. =\

I hope you find them.

I'm lucky my dog park has a good group of people who will take their dogs out if they're being too excited, aggressive, or bullying, but yeah with dog parks there are some who don't follow the rules too bad you wasn't able to get the owners phone number maybe call who manages the dog park maybe they can help track them down? My dog park requires to know the owner's name, dogs names, breeds etc and their phone number etc.

I pray for a speedy recovery. Sometimes with dog bites even if it didn't puncture there might be a air pocket in the skin from the trauma of it.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
    Post edited by Saya at 2011-03-25 18:16:05
  • KaylaKayla
    :( so scary! I took Kayla to the dog run a few times already without really realizing how bad it can get until I saw your post. Poor Bowser - I hope that he recovers quickly.
  • IchigoIchigo
    So sorry for Bowser. I'm always a little weary when I take Ichigo to the dog park. For the most part, most owners are mindful, but every once in a while you get people like those great dane owners :( Hope he heals up and feels better soon!
  • pdleepdlee
    @jessefritschzy (or anyone else who has experienced this) Were there any residual effects to Cuddles after this incident? Pria was attacked by an Akita this morning at the dog park (whose owner admitted that his Akita was aggressive towards smaller dogs yet allowed it into the dog park, then continued to say that Shibas and Akitas are known for not liking each other as if that was a valid excuse-pure nonsense) and I'd like to start training ASAP so this moment doesn't define her experiences with big dogs. Thanks.
  • orangedoggieorangedoggie
    This is why I don't do dog parks. If it's one of the parks with a list of people you can complain to the people who manage the park. I think most parks are free-for-alls though. I would present pictures and a vet bill to the owners, but expect to be rebuffed with "no proof!" It sucks but there are a ton of irresponsible people who take aggressive dogs to dog parks. I guess they are trying to prove something, but it's everyone else who suffers. Your dog won't be the last one bitten if they continue.
    I hope your dog heals fast and is back to normal soon. Be on the lookout for reactivity to strange dogs now.

ETA: I just noticed the date. I'd like to know too if you were able to find the owners again.

Pdlee, I'm so sorry. That guy is a moron. Akitas and Shibas are known to not like each other... What does that even mean?! How about a known aggressive Akita should not be running loose with small dogs! Why can't people take responsibility for their aggressive dogs?! It is the height of narcissism and entitlement to put other pets at risk just because you feel your dog has the right to be at the park. An aggressive dog needs to be under control at all times. I am so sick of seeing innocent dogs being attacked because of irresponsible dog owners who don't care if their dog hurts or kills another pet.
    Post edited by orangedoggie at 2013-05-29 09:04:43
  • redcattooredcattoo
    I still do dog parks, but yes, you have to be ever vigilant and watching the owners as much as the dogs to be sure you don't put yourself or your dog in a bad situation.

Just the other day we went to the dog park very near our house because we just wanted to give them a quick play period. While we were there a Italian Greyhound began defending/guarding the bench area I was near. It would bare its teeth and bark every time Tanjiro tried to come over to me to say "Hi" and the owners were doing nothing about this behavior. Now Tanjiro just respected the space and backed off and I walked elsewhere where he could come say Hi without that issue. Of course Bear was off doing his own thing but came down to the area away from the bench to play nearer to where I moved to.

In the meantime somehow, didn't see it start, a fight broke out by that very same bench between a small white dog and a jack russel terrier (not the Italian Greyhound). The Jack Russel was not backing down in the least and at least 4 or 5 other small dogs were all around the fight like a pack (not engaging but kind of in the pile). I think the small white dog ended up with a bloody ear from what I hear the owner say once the dogs all were separated. I still think, even though the main fight didn't involve the Italian Greyhound, that it kind of started because of those behaviors in that area to get other dogs a little defensive and possibly aggressive. Who knows, because I didn't see it, what signals and body language the two dogs involved gave each other. All I know is at the end of the day my perspective was the Jack Russell owner (who was way across the park) should have been more closely watching for their dogs body language to help avoid or break up the fight faster than they did as it was their dog clearly not letting it drop while the white dog was clearly trying at that point to get away from the situation even if they started it somehow.

I was glad I had moved my dogs away and luckily when the fight started I was able to keep both my dogs attention away from it and they didn't go to engage or lurk. After that though there was another encounter with different dogs, I am guessing because all the dogs adrenaline was surging, but again we had already moved way away from that area.

Needless to say the park emptied out real fast after the 2nd issue. Had we not already been there about 45 minutes ourselves, we would have enjoyed the park to ourselves with one other dog (a pit bull puppy I believe it was, had just arrived after the first fight).
  • shibamistressshibamistress
    That's bs about the Akita/Shiba thing, and as everyone else said, the guy should just not have his dog at the dog park. Akitas don't tolerate other dogs well as they get older (like Shibas) but that means you don't take your reactive dog out to a place where other dogs will be.

• Okey doke... So I am a big fan of dumb holidays... (I promise this is relevant), and today is national cookie day - so I had decided that I was gonna take Nymeria to our local dog bakery to get her a cookie so that she could celebrate with me. It also happened to be the night that they were taking dog/santa pictures - so there were a lot of other dogs there...

As we're walking in a lady with a shiba mix said, omg goodness, I've never seen a b&t puppy before so we brought Nymeria to meet her. Nymeria and her immediately became the best of friends, but it was time to go get her cookie so that we could get home to make dinner...

A few feet away from the lady was another lady with a dog of some sort, a few inches taller that Nymeria... She was seated in such a way that we had to walk by her and her dog in order to get into the dog bakery.

So we say good by to the first lady and say, "come on Nym!" Nym turns to us and trots towards us, but in the process, she turns to look at the second lady's dog... who lunges at her and bites her square on the nose.

So Hubs and I have never had a dog get bit before... I have NO idea what to do... and our vet wont call us back... even though it's during emergency hours... we washed out the wound with water and dabbed it with hydrogen peroxide, but I have no idea if that's all we need to do for it... It doesn't look that big - but every google search I did said, "dog bites always look worse than they are." So I was hoping y'all could illuminate...

Here is is bleeding

Here it is clean

Help!?
  • I do hope you got the name/number for the woman with the other dog. Just to make sure 1) her dog is up to date on shots and 2) IF you have any medical bills, she should be helping cover them, in my opinion.

I would say though, if you washed it and its not bleeding anymore, it will probably be ok. Keep it clean. I believe it is safe to use Neosporin (without pain killers in it) for the cut. If it continues to bleed, develops pus or is hot to the touch, a antibiotic is for sure needed.

Your vet might want to start her on a antibiotic anyway, just to be safe.
  • Clean it up like you did and take her to the vet tomorrow or as soon as you can to have it checked on. dogbites often are worse than the look, and they can develop pockets that have to have drains inserted (not fun--been through that more than I like to think about). So even if it doesn't look bad, I always clean it out well, like you did, then take the dog to be checked on as soon as I can. In your case, this doesn't look bad, but it is always better to be safe than sorry.

Poor girl!
  • Thanks for the advice! Really appreciate it!

Being a noob to the bites, we definitely did not get the lady's number... Next time we know. Ugh! So dumb on our part. I just grabbed my dog and ran - definitely have a flight response. It has stopped bleeding. We'll monitor it through the night for heat and and more bleeding.

We have a vet appointment tomorrow. To have it looked at, but is there anything we could put on it to keep it from getting stuff in it? I'm worried about dirt and stuff getting in there since she's such a nosy nelly.

I know nothing about holistic medicine, coming from a dr/nurse household, but the lady whose dog Nym always plays with suggested using Manuka honey... thoughts on that? I don't want to put it on there if it will be bad... but if it could help I'd feel bad not putting it on there... I just don't know enough about it.
  • zandramezandrame
    @lauratherose, don't use peroxide, it kills tissue. Use warm water.
    At one time, hydrogen peroxide was used to disinfect skin wounds. This is no longer recommended, since research has shown that hydrogen peroxide can irritate or damage the cells needed for wound healing.
    http://www.poison.org/poisonpost/june2012/hydrogenperoxide.htm
    http://www.vcahospitals.com/main/pet-health-information/article/animal-health/wounds-care-of-open-wounds-in-dogs/950

Yes, you can use honey
    Clinical trials of burn and injury patients show that the application of honey as a wound dressing rapidly clears infection, inflammation, swelling, pain, and odor while speeding the sloughing off of necrotic tissue (dead skin) and the growth of new skin cells. It remains moist, seals wounds – including skin grafts – and protects them from exposure to air, absorbs pus, reduces scarring, and prevents wounds from sticking to bandages. Unlike other topical antiseptics, honey prevents microbial growth without causing tissue damage.
    http://www.whole-dog-journal.com/issues/10_9/features/Bee-Honey-Products-Help-Canines_15967-1.html

Or you can use coconut oil
    http://www.dogingtonpost.com/benefits-of-coconut-oil-for-dogs/

Either would be good to create a thin layer of protection from infection and the elements.
  • @zandrame Thank you so much! All these articles are very helpful!
  • @lauratherose-I am sorry to hear that you fur baby was attacked at the dog and I hope that she gets better soon.
  • @lauratherose
    having gone through this myself in May, she'll be fine once the vet looks her over etc. To that end, the mental part is something you wanna address. Make sure she isn't scared etc. Does she have doggy friends you never need to worry about? What got banjo over the hump was meetign his doberman buddy Boomer on walks in the morning. Boomer's mom would meet us every morning until Banjo wasn't scared of outside anymore and it really helped. If you know of someone, I would reach out sooner rather than later =)

• jarvizjarviz
    How does your shiba react when it gets grouped up on?

My shiba is okay when it's one or two dogs, as long as they don't bum rush her in the initial greeting. but when there's more and they crowd her space (like a group hug), she get's defensive even if the other dogs want to just smell. Is this normal?
  • RikkaRikka
    I think any dog would react defensively when they're grouped up on - it's rude behavior and if I were in the same situation, I'd feel annoyed too.

Sagan does very poorly when more than two dogs pile up on him. He's snapped at a few dogs when this has happened, albeit rarely, but it was expected since the owners weren't paying attention or cared who was coming in / out of the dog park. It's why I avoid smaller dog parks these days because it's easy for dogs to feel overwhelmed & bum-rushed when it gets busy.
    Lauren, living with a 4 y/o Shiba named after a scientist. ☆
  • SushiShibaSushiShiba
    About a month ago at the dog park, Sushi was playing with a collie or something, and they were fine. But then a pack of 5 huskies wanted to play too, and they charged at them. I think Sushi got trampled (there were a LOT of legs and paws to keep track of), but he shiba screamed for a solid 45 seconds... and I'm not exaggerating. Everybody ran over, and like 5 people checked him out for cuts or bites. Sushi was totally fine, perhaps a little bruised, but it definitely freaked him out. Ever since then, when he's overwhelmed, his tail goes down and I know it's time to get him out of that situation. It wasn't a pleasant experience, but we learned from it.
  • jarvizjarviz
    Does anybody any pictures of when a shiba is looking tense or not enjoying the socialization with other dogs? I'm still trying to figure out her body language upon meeting new dogs.

A lot of times when meeting a new dog, she looks very tense with her her ears down, and a little standoffish, like she's not sure of the situation. Her tail never goes down so that doesn't help me. I try to give her the "easy" command to relax her, but not sure if she is counting down in her head to snapping at the other dog.
  • jarvizjarviz

About a month ago at the dog park, Sushi was playing with a collie or something, and they were fine. But then a pack of 5 huskies wanted to play too, and they charged at them. I think Sushi got trampled (there were a LOT of legs and paws to keep track of), but he shiba screamed for a solid 45 seconds... and I'm not exaggerating. Everybody ran over, and like 5 people checked him out for cuts or bites. Sushi was totally fine, perhaps a little bruised, but it definitely freaked him out. Ever since then, when he's overwhelmed, his tail goes down and I know it's time to get him out of that situation. It wasn't a pleasant experience, but we learned from it.

Did Sushi get aggressive against the pack of dogs or did she just submit start screaming? My biggest worry is when she gets defensive and starts snapping at the bigger dogs, and they retaliate.

• SushiShibaSushiShiba
    No, he didn't get aggressive... I don't think he got a chance. They just barrel-rolled him, so he ended up on his back. He started screaming, and he got back up on his feet, and his tail was down... still screaming, lol. He didn't snarl, didn't attempt to bite... just screamed. Even now a month later, he still won't get aggressive in an uncomfortable position; he'll just put his tail down and his hair will raise, and he knows that I'll go over and help. Most of the time it's just another dog that wants to play a little rough, or keeps rolling him onto his back (he doesn't like that much). On the plus side, since his incident, his recall got a LOT better, lol.

If you notice your shiba not enjoying the situation (there are always signs, like backing up, trying to get away, or tail down) then just be proactive and remove her from the situation. Sometimes all they need is a quick time out to cool down, and they'll go back at it again. Sometimes it's time to leave. You'll have to use your best judgement.
  • It's pretty obvious when Winston isn't "feeling it" Look at that face.

photo 1b773b25-b128-420e-a381-364552e66612_zpswg5vmjaz.jpg
  • zandramezandrame
    When the dogs' bodies are stiff, with ears back and stare too long at each other, that is not a good sign.

When toys are involved, trying to steal them is not a good idea. If these two weren't friends, this could have gone badly.

When your dog is ganged up on by multiple dogs, it is time to step in.

Good greetings should be in motion, bodies and ears relaxed, and a younger dog will often offer a kiss.

The best greetings are not face to face at all, and are instead face to rear, because this avoids prolonged eye contact.

@jarviz, if your dog is truly uncomfortable meeting a dog, you cannot give a command to fix it. That would be like handing an arachnophobic person a spider and saying "it's fine!" Fear/anxiety is not rational.
  • jarvizjarviz
    zandrame said:

When the dogs' bodies are stiff, with ears back and stare too long at each other, that is not a good sign.

W

What about the dog on the left? Is that normal?
  • sunyatasunyata
    @Jarviz - That dog also appears to have stiff posture and its ears are not relaxed. I detect a slight rise in the lip as well. I would say that both of these dogs are uncomfortable. The B&T looks fairly close to snapping, IMO.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    I Wander, I Ride
  • NikkitineNikkitine
    From what I see, the body looks stiff and looks like he's trying to look bigger by standing up taller. The ears, although not flat, looks to be pointed to the sides which I think could means he's being weary of the other dog.

I think it would be pretty fun and informative to start a body language game thread with pictures to teach us how to correctly read the different postures and silent messages given off by our dogs.
  • SushiShibaSushiShiba
    ^ Awesome idea. I think it could be very educational for everybody.

I don't know if anybody else can relate (please let me know!) - Sushi grew up with his best friend, Lily (aussie shepherd). He's known her since he was 8 weeks old. They play rough and hard, and they give each other lots of sass. But I've noticed that Sushi will tolerate sass only from Lily; if another dog from the park tried that sass, he'd get defensive. Do any of your shibas have a BFF that they seem to tolerate more than others?
  • NikkitineNikkitine
    Yup, Tali only tolerates her brother, Koopa, to be super rough with her but she sasses him into submission when he does haha. She'll usually just play stalk and chase with all other dogs. Nala is secondary to Koopa but because she's so big, Tali knows to not be too much of an a-hole to her unless she wants to be punted across the room.
  • jarvizjarviz
    Yea I'm starting to get mixed up with their body languages. I always thought that when submitting they would look similar to the pictures above. What do our dogs look like when they are submitting while standing up?
  • Kira_KiraKira_Kira
    The B&T shiba on the left, although the ears are back, seems to be displaying "submissive" behavior but I think that it looks nervous and stressed in its face (even though it's a side shot I think it definitely looks concerned).

A more submissive behavior would be with ears back and a "sweeter" more relaxed look in the face. I have a lot of Kira doing her usual "sweet & submissive" greeting but the computer at work won't let me share my Flickr pics... [-(

I will post some of her S&S pictures later. I do like the idea of having a thread based solely around a body language thread so we can dissect how the dog appears to be feeling - great idea!
    Cynthia, Proudly owned by Kira
    imageimage
    Kira the Cream Shiba Inu 吉良 - Facebook Page
    Follow Kira on Instagram! Kira_the_cream_shiba_inu
    Kira's Life Story & Photo Thread - Chronicles of Kira

“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.”
  • RikkaRikka
    Here we see, the aggressive Shiba...

Lauren, living with a 4 y/o Shiba named after a scientist. ☆
  • sunyatasunyata
    @Jarviz - Lay off the dominant and submissive mindset and you will become instantly better at reading dog language.

I think what you are thinking of is appeasement behaviour. Handicapping, licking, laying down, etc. can all be appeasement behaviour; which is like telling another dog "hey, we are cool, I am not a threat".

Here are a couple of threads that you might find of use:
    http://www.shibainuforum.org/forum/discussion/954/body-language-play-vs-fight/p1
    http://www.shibainuforum.org/forum/discussion/10038/books-and-resources-on-dog-communication-and-canine-body-language/p1
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    I Wander, I Ride
  • @sunyata, Banjo usually lies down and hides his face behind his paws when he sees a dog on the walk. Its super cute but also friendly. He has lots of friends.

That being said, Nucky is a dog on our walks and lies down and then gets up charging and growling aggressively and is clearly not nice to any dog, but he uses the same move... is he appeasing so he can attack, whereas banjo appeases so he can bond?

I am trying to figure out how the same action is a precursor to totally different behaviors.

• zandramezandrame
    jarviz said:

Yea I'm starting to get mixed up with their body languages. I always thought that when submitting they would look similar to the pictures above. What do our dogs look like when they are submitting while standing up?

None of the photos I posted show submitting. Appeasing greeting behaviors yes, and all standing. And the one with Kouda "ganged up on," is actually just play - rolling is one of his favorite play tactics.
    http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/dog-spies/2015/01/09/why-do-dogs-roll-over-during-play/

• knaokoknaoko
    I don't like a dog park neither. They bring their dogs there to release dogs energy because they don't want to walk with their dogs. In Sydney, there is a dog leash free park. I took my shiba about 5 years ago and there was a group of labradors. He was fine at first, but then one terrier initiated fight, subsequently all labradors surrounded and attacked my dog. Nobody tried to solve the situation so I went over my dog with all fours. One of the labrador owner said to me, you can not come here any more !
    Post edited by knaoko at 2015-03-20 06:18:38
  • jarvizjarviz
    zandrame said:

None of the photos I posted show submitting. Appeasing greeting behaviors yes, and all standing. And the one with Kouda "ganged up on," is actually just play - rolling is one of his favorite play tactics.

Thanks for posting the pics. I can tell that they are obviously at play there. I guess what I'm trying to get at is when our shiba's are meeting a new dog for the first time and they are both standing and both a little anxious. It's like one dog's nervous behavior brings out the other dog's nervousness.

If she didn't want to be smelled, she would tense up, growl/snap which is an obvious sign for me. But sometimes both dogs seem unsure and they are approaching each other with caution. That's the body language I want to understand. Is it a "Ok I'm cool let's smell slowly" or "OK I'm gonna snap right about 5 seconds"
  • sunyatasunyata

@sunyata, Banjo usually lies down and hides his face behind his paws when he sees a dog on the walk. Its super cute but also friendly. He has lots of friends.

That being said, Nucky is a dog on our walks and lies down and then gets up charging and growling aggressively and is clearly not nice to any dog, but he uses the same move... is he appeasing so he can attack, whereas banjo appeases so he can bond?

I am trying to figure out how the same action is a precursor to totally different behaviors.

The actions are not going to be the same. You will need to look beyond just the fact that the dog is laying down. Is the dog staring, is the dog relaxed, ear position, etc. Dog behaviour is more than just one body position. Dogs communicate with every millimeter of their body.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    I Wander, I Ride
  • Kira_KiraKira_Kira
    FINALLY got around to getting photos up of Kira meeting new dogs. It all boils down to... "Know Thy Dog"

Kira being sweet to Dobie
    Cynthia, Proudly owned by Kira
    imageimage
    Kira the Cream Shiba Inu 吉良 - Facebook Page
    Follow Kira on Instagram! Kira_the_cream_shiba_inu
    Kira's Life Story & Photo Thread - Chronicles of Kira

“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.”

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)