For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Made a Collar for Kuma!
  • JessJess
    I got a sewing machine for Christmas... naturally the only things I have sewn have been things for the Shiba ;) I really enjoyed making this collar though! I want to make Kuma one for every holiday with different fabric....

Post edited by sunyata at 2011-09-21 16:49:33
  • LosechLosech
    Sweet! I've been wanting to make Conker a custo collar but I lack the sewing machine skills. Out of every power tool I've ever used ranging from hand drills to ten foot band saws to a thousand ton plate metal shear, the sewing machine scares me the most.
  • LosechLosech
    Edit: Oops! posted this in the wrong tread.
    Post edited by Losech at 2011-03-19 01:16:49
  • plasmodiumplasmodium
    Cute! I like the pattern!

Losech-

haha, I agree. I've used so many tools that should technically be much scarier, but I'm really terrified that one day while sewing I won't be paying attention and will get a finger caught under the needle somehow.
  • shibahiroshibahiro
  • Oh my gosh! How do you sew a collar? That's such a fun idea! I would LOVE to do that and I have been teaching myself to sew (working on little stuffed animals that look like Toki).

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)