For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shibas coat
  • quezoxxquezoxx
    Are shibas normally super fluffy with that thick coat that I see so many out there have? Is this something that will grow in in time or are some just less puffy than others. I know this sounds silly but....I wanted to know! :)
    Post edited by sunyata at 2011-09-21 10:50:16
  • LosechLosech
    Conker has very little if any undercoat right now so no, he is not fluffy at all. He actually looks a bit scrawny and Fred accuses me of underfeeding him. When I first got him he was uber fluff but it's all over my apartment now.
    I imagine once it starts to grow back he'll be all fluffypuff again.
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    Some are fluffier than others. shimaurashibalover92 has a longhair Shiba "Tanuki". If you go to their profile you can see many pictures of him on the wall.
    犬竜
  • velvetkatvelvetkat
    I have one Shiba that has a thick undercoat all the time and the other one doesn't seem to have much of an undercoat at all.
  • My male has the typical double coat, really thick. My female (poorly bred, poor little girl) has no undercoat really.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)