For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Freeze Dried Treats (Strawberries)
  • ncieloncielo
    Post edited by sunyata at 2011-09-21 11:11:04
  • SayaSaya
    Saya likes normal strawberries never tried the freeze dried type yet. Sometimes she'll eat them sometimes she won't she likes the sweet ones.. lol

She also likes blue berries, pears, apples, and sometimes banana most times she spits the banana out.
  • Our vet suggested frozen blueberries and normal baby carrots... Jiro LOVES frozen blueberries; his grandfather usually treats him with them so he is now known as the blueberry man. =P And the carrots are GREAT for his teething and cleaning them.
    We're going to have to try the frozen strawberries.. Thanks!
  • IchigoIchigo
    I tried frozen blueberries with Ichigo. He tried and chew them but he didn't understand so he just kept spitting it out and licking it and spitting it back out haha. Maybe I'll try again when he's a little older. :P
    Post edited by Ichigo at 2010-10-09 16:48:31
  • I tried the blueberries with Keiko and she just sniffed them and walked away. But now I think we'll try strawberries! c:
  • ShibaToshiShibaToshi
    Do you have to cook the baby carrots? Or can you just give it to them raw? How about the strawberries? Can I just give it the way we eat them?
  • konpeitokonpeito
  • LosechLosech
    Conker doesn't eat most raw veggies. He'll just rip them up. Some fruits he'll eat raw, but most plant stuff needs to be cooked for him to actually eat it. He doesn't digest raw plant stuff very well, either.
  • SayaSaya
  • ShibaToshiShibaToshi
    @konpeito
    Thank you so much! I gave him a half-cooked carrot the other day and Toshi gobbled it up! I'm going to see if he'll like strawberries, but I'll definitely remember baby carrots! (:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)