For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Leash hanger idea
  • ncieloncielo
    I love organic & DIY things when it comes to home living so Nikko is no exception.  I'm making a homemade blanket for him for example out of my old Disney 101 Dalmatians bed cover I had when I was a kid. But I was reading a mag that had a 2 by 4 nailed by a couples front door and they attached clothing hooks and used it for their pets leashes. I loved it. Being in the Bahamas, my fiancé loves driftwood, he is Canadian so he thinks the wood sculpted from the ocean is beautiful. Lol I do really care too much for it but I thought it'll but cool to use the driftwood for the leash holder. I want to try it out tomorrow, what do you guys think? Niko tumblr
    Post edited by notoriousscrat at 2012-04-12 13:36:32
  • velvetkatvelvetkat
    Seems like it should work fine! Will be sorta like a wall sculpture with a purpose!! Id love to see a pic when its complete!
    ncielo- what island are you on? We get over there sometimes as we are in Ft Laud and used to live in on a boat out of West End in Grand Bahama.
    Post edited by velvetkat at 2010-08-29 18:17:36
  • ncieloncielo
    Oh Im very close. Im on the main island called Nassau. You migh have heard of it, its the island that has Altantis and Paradise Island right on our coast.
    And I would def post a pic when Im done. I might even customize it or add his name or something. Niko tumblr
  • velvetkatvelvetkat
    Lol yeah ive heard of it.. remember im only 60 miles from the bimini so very familiar with most of the islands! Good luck with the driftwood leash holder and i look forward to seeing the finished product!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (6)