For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Trying to find a certain shiba book
  • SayaSaya
    I've got pretty good library going of shiba books I'm looking for this one book made by a shiba owner or something I forgot it's name so I can't really search for it.. =\

The book's cover has a drawing of the owner sleeping on a bed and a shiba on the bed. That's all I remember of it.

Anyone know of a book like that?
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
    Post edited by curlytails at 2012-05-28 13:45:43
  • SayaSaya
    That's it thanks I'll order my book soon maybe I'll order dog man book to get free shipping. =)

I've bought three copies of Nicholas, You are... Ridiculous! one for me, a cousin and for an auction also I plan to get another one for a cousin. The kid I gave it to loved the book she really loves dogs.
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • My best friend got me Nicholas You are....Ridiculous last year for my birthday! I loved it! She got me that and a Shiba Christmas ornament (that of course I keep up all year round!)

I'm going to have to get Tiny Little Shibas....looks great!Lisa and Toby (Shiba), Oskar and Zora (American Akitas) and Leo (Kai Ken)
    From the House of the Fox Dogs blog
    Why it's Not About Dominance
    Bel's thread: the story of a puppy mill Shiba's life

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)