For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shibas on Craigslist
  • Velvetkat no offense taken.

I'm just commenting on why most of the justifications I've heard for rehoming a dog are bs, and the idea of not doing it responsibly (finding a rescue, etc) are even worse.

I personally do not think having to move to an apt. where pets are not allowed is a legitimate reason for giving up a pet. Would parents move to a place where kids weren't allowed and then say, damn, gotta give up the kid?

It's not like I haven't had to rehome a dog. I have. I had a pitbull cross I'd agreed to foster (with the idea I'd adopt) for awhile, and my male Shiba nearly killed him--in the end, I took him back to the rescue group he'd come from (I felt AWFUL doing it, but couldn't find another way to handle it). I tried to rehome my female Shiba after she got in a fight with the same male Shiba, and I had her on Shiba rescue groups for a couple of months, until I decided to keep her and manage the behavior. So I know sometimes people have to do it, but there are better and worse ways of having to do it. In my mind, Craigslist is a worse way.

All that said, I'm glad that Curlytails posts these....
  • Saw this on my hometowns newspaper website. For some reason it rubbed me the wrong way!

http://qconlineauction.com/site/view_ad.php?v=500804
  • Emmy, there were actually a couple different shiba listed in Marshfield. Kind of interesting for a county of 30,000, huh? Makes me wonder if there's a puppymiller in the area...

I have to admit that I don't find "moving into an apartment that doesn't allow dogs" to be a legitimate reason in *most* cases, either. I moved internationally *and* across the country with Bowdu (from Taiwan to Michigan)... Then I had 3 days to find a dog-friendly apartment in California, and then we drove across the country with him. Yes, my options were limited because I have a dog. For example, 20 apartment listings went down to 3 when I clicked the "dog-friendly" option. But if you have the resources, it can be done. Most of these resources were financial -- say, an additional pet deposit, maybe $10 extra a night at a dog-friendly hotel, etc. My boyfriend and I just about drained our savings moving the way we did, but we didn't have that much to begin with, and in the end, it's just money which can be recuperated and saved again. Once you "get rid" of a dog, it's on your conscience your whole life...

However, I know it's a matter of financial privilege to say that "it's just money"... I'm sure there are circumstances where parents with children are laid off, the family loses their home, they don't have much time to look for a new home in a small town, don't have any relatives who can help foster the dog until the financial situation improves, etc. Craigslist ads seldom contain so much detail, so I might as well give them the benefit of the doubt.

BTW, anyone should feel free to post Craigslist ads if you spot them in your area. I use allofcraigs.com, but it's a weird search engine and things sometimes slip through the cracks.
    Bowdu 寶肚 (Shiba) and Bowpi 寶媲 (Basenji) with M.C.
  • And here we go...

North Jersey:
    http://newjersey.craigslist.org/pet/1942900378.html (pic, r&W)
    Shiba Inu in need of a good home
    Date: 2010-09-08, 12:15PM EDT
    Reply to: comm-68kdt-1942900378@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am looking for a new home for my 7 year old full-blood male Shiba Inu named Neiko. I rescued Neiko 4 years ago and have provided him with the best care I can give. However, as of late, with job demands and other responsibilities, I must travel at any given time and I simply cannot continue to consistently provide the standard of care that Neiko needs and deserves. He is a beautiful dog, and it is with a heavy heart that I am posting this ad. He is my friend, and to know the conditions that he lived in before I adopted him, I would hate for him to experience a similar fate. He is house broken, neutered, and an all around well behaved dog. I will say that anyone interested in providing a home for Neiko should read up on the Shiba Inu breed. Neiko is not a lapdog. He will not lick you profusely (if at all) when you get home in the evening. He is aloof with strangers, and does not generally like small children (typical of the breed). He does not require a ton of exercise, but he does need to be stimulated, as most dogs do. A good 15-20 minute walk twice a day will suffice. If you are SERIOUSLY interested, please respond to the ad with your inquiries. Most people hesitate to adopt an aolder dog, however as I have learned, with a puppy you do not know the demeanor of the dog until it matures; whereas with an older, more mature dog, what you see is what you get. He truly is an amazing dog. If I could afford to board him every time I had to travel, I certainly would. Unfortunately, I cannot. Please contact Jamal if any are seriously interested, and we can arrange a meeting.

Also in Jersey:
    http://newjersey.craigslist.org/pet/1940051995.html (pic, red and white)
    5 year old shiba inu must give up for adoption by october 20th (englewood)
    Date: 2010-09-06, 8:55PM EDT
    Reply to: bigslicksuited23@aol.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

saki is a rare dog that wasnt trained right i adopted him at 4 months old and he was beaten and neglected. he is highly aggressive towards dogs as well as people and does bite. when i got him i couldnt touch him at first and with a lot of training one on one with the dog broke down the wall and since he was 6 months old the dog has never so much as growled at me.... other people and dogs are a different story i have tried to contact numerous no kill shelters but they wont take him which means he will have to be put down and i dont want to see that happen... if there is someone out there that can give him a good home and understand that they will have to work hard with him but in the end its all worth it hes an incredibly loyal dog once you have earned his trust. please help me
  • Oh, both those are awful, because it does sound like the first person really understands Shibas....And the second one? Oh, my heart goes out to that dog, because who is going to take him?

Heartbreaking.
  • http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/pet/1944433198.html

Female Shiba Inu Puppy born 06/10/10. Tan with white paws. Very cute.
    Great with kids. Rehoming fee

It makes me both happy and sad to see such a young pup on craigslist--Happy that it has the chance to get out of a home where it may not be recieving proper care so early, but sad that is it being bounced around at such an important stage in their life.

"Rehoming fees" piss me off personally. It's like the person is trying to recover their money. If it was me, I'd require a donation to a shiba rescue, but whatever; I would never use Craigslist for that anyway.
  • New York City
    http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/pet/1950791092.html (pic, red shiba)
    Beautiful Shiba Inu for Adoption (Financial District)
    Date: 2010-09-12, 10:35PM EDT
    Reply to: comm-k6zmc-1950791092@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a beautiful 3 year old Shiba Inu (Red) available for adoption. She is well trained (will sit, lay down, give a paw, stay, walk on leash, catch balls thrown her way, etc) and also trained to be an indoor dog (only takes care of her business outside). She is about 21 lbs and fully grown so she would be perfect as an apartment dog. I've had her since she was 8 weeks old and the only reason I'm offer her for adoption (must meet requirements) is because I've recently had my first child and with work it's become too hard to give her the attention she deserves and needs. She is spayed and crate trained as well.

She's lazy and will do well with someone who can walk her AT LEAST twice a day (once in the morning and once at night) but would prefer someone who can spend more time with her outdoors for walks or jogs.

She actually got loose with going for a walk with a family member (while I was out of the country) and was found by a friendly family as she was walking on the highway trying to get back home! She is really a great dog and would be perfect for all kinds of families from singles to couples or couples with children.

I really want to make sure she goes to a good home so I will ask a lot of questions and whoever does adopt her must be willing to meet with me later down the road to check up on her.

Please only email me if you are serious. I am looking for someone who can take care of her asap. Thank you.

Des Moines, IA
    http://desmoines.craigslist.org/pet/1953797618.html (pic, cream)
    [EDIT: Ad deleted, phone number edited]
    Shiba Inu 11 wks (Urbandale)
    Date: 2010-09-14, 1:43PM CDT
    Reply to: comm-9mvup-1953797618@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a Shiba Inu male white/buff color with red ears I need to rehome. He is crate and potty trained (at least 85%). He is up to date on all vaccinations and has meds for heartworm, tick and flea. He is a lovely boy and needs someone with dog experience who wants to spend time training him and understands the Shiba breed is assertive. He is not appropriate for a small child, because Shibas are not meek. He is interested in hunting any small animals and very protective. He needs a fenced in yard that he can patrol! If you are interested there is a rehoming fee that is more than reasonable as I want him in a good home, this is not for profit! You will need to describe your living arrangements for him to me because he is very special! I already have another puppy and cannot handle two! You can reach me by email or phone. XXX-X722 I will send you a pic via phone if you want, I lost my camera YESTERDAY! Thanks!

Near Cleveland, OH
    http://cleveland.craigslist.org/pet/1952668580.html
    (suggested MSIR, Tri-State, and contacting the breeder if the original owner does drop off papers -- what a strange situation)

Shiba Inu (Old Brooklyn)
    Date: 2010-09-13, 9:31PM EDT
    Reply to: comm-ksnja-1952668580@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Someone just dumped their shiba inu dog on my friend, asked him to watch it for a few days and now is refusing to come and collect it. The owner said she can't take care of it and is dropping the papers off soon. If anyone is interested in rehabbing a one-and-a-half year old shikoku please contact me soon. We are probably going to put it down in the next week because it's temperament is unpredictable and we both have other pets to care for.

Thanks for considering it!

UPDATE: I am really sorry, it is a Shiba Inu, I knew it was Japanese and how to say it's name, I saw the other spelling and thought there was some silent K in Japanese or something... sorry! But on the plus side, it's a smaller dog!!

Denver, CO
    http://denver.craigslist.org/pet/1954551590.html (pic)
    [EDIT: Ad flagged for removal, phone number edited]
    SHIBA INU
    Date: 2010-09-14, 7:59PM MDT
    Reply to: comm-vcbrd-1954551590@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

FUN,LOVING,AND AFFECTIONATE......LOVES TO CUDDLE... ADOTION FEE CALL FOR INFO 720-XXX-X047

Raymond, NH
    http://nh.craigslist.org/pet/1953917122.html
    [Edit: ad expired, phone number obscured]

shiba inu (raymond)
    Date: 2010-09-14, 3:40PM EDT
    Reply to: comm-nwxnh-1953917122@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

He is a boy and he is fixed. He is a year and half old i am moving and i cant take him with me. He is good with kids he is very play full and love walks and playing ball.he has been around little kids since i have had him.yes he does shed alot.i am asking for a $100 rehoming fee but we can work it things out if it to high.call me if u have any ? My number is 603XXX4505
    Post edited by curlytails at 2010-11-02 03:33:36
  • JudyJudy
    Even though rescues do not have foster space, some will courtesy list the dog, which is an option rather than using craigslist. I post courtesy listed shibas and jindos on the MASR site. They must fill our an intent to surrender form. The shiba or jindo must be spayed/neutered and not have bitten someone. If it came from a reputable breeder, the breeder must be contacted or if from a shelter; the shelter must give permission to rehome the dog. They can also be listed on the national shiba rescue site.
  • Thank you Judy. This is good to know. I will include this information in the e-mails I send suggesting rescue.

Are "irreputable" breeders ever contacted as well, to at least give them a chance to respond or make good on their claims? Or after enough refusals to take back their dogs, are they no longer contacted?
  • JudyJudy
    I don't usually. A lot of the surrenders inquiries I get came from petstores or from breeders in Missourri.
  • JudyJudy
    curlytails, when you supply the info, please don't mention that they may not have bitten or must be spayed/neutered, etc. I've run into some who when they find that out, they go on to lie to another rescuer. I had one a few years ago who changed the story with each one contacted. Fortunately, we all compared notes and I had kept the original email.

As far as contacting the breeder/shelter; it's a concern because of signed contracts requiring the shiba to be returned if no longer wanted.

Courtesy listing them does not always mean they will be placed quickly so the owner must be patient. As far as MASR, the applications all come to me and I look them over before contacting the owner about them. I want the new home to be their forever home and will give my imput to the owner, but the final decision and arrangements are between the owner and adopter.
  • Judy, understood. I am usually pretty brief with my e-mails, make no promises as I am in no position to speak for any rescue, and just hope that the contact information alone is enough to let folks know that there *are* other options available.
  • Another week, another round...

Sacramento, CA (no pic):
    http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pet/1966954047.html
    Shiba Inu Female (Placer )
    Date: 2010-09-21, 10:17PM PDT
    Reply to: comm-xsh4n-1966954047@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Beautiful red/white Shiba Inu needing to find her forever home. She is about 22 pounds with a wonderful personality and very intelligent, four years old. A little shy with new people and warms up but is very much a family dog. Would do best with older kids and someone who is home most of the time. Would really like to see her as a campanion for someone who is retired. She is really a joy to be around and is house trained, loves her ball. She will sit on command and show you love. Very quiet dog that usually only barks to make sure you are aware of something like someone knocking at the door. Please let me know if you are interested and we can meet.

Thank you.

Henderson, Colorado (near Denver)
    http://denver.craigslist.org/pet/1967589686.html
    [Edited phone number, ad expired]

male and female shiba inus need good home! (Henderson, Co)
    Date: 2010-09-22, 10:51AM MDT
    Reply to: see below

Yumi, Female, red and cream with some blk. very friendly but a little shy. has free health care at Belford Pet Hospital and Elmo, Male, red and cream. Very friendly and loving. needs lots of attention. Has all of his papers. I recently lost my job and not able to take care of them anymore. I love them very much and need them to go to a good home. if you're interested in either or both of them please contact me at 720XXX8921 adoption fee 100.00 each. if you would like pictures of the dogs would be happy to text or email a copy.

Reno, NV
    http://reno.craigslist.org/pet/1957695676.html (pic, red)
    Shiba Inu needs good home!
    Date: 2010-09-16, 1:50PM PDT
    Reply to: comm-mqdjg-1957695676@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Yogi, a 2-yr-old shiba, is in need of a new home!

My brother is moving into an apartment and feels that isnt enough space for him...

He is micro-chipped, not fixed. He is very friendly and love cats, other dogs and especially kids!

Please contact if interested or need any more info!

Kind of weird ad from Huntington Beach, CA, with stock photo pulled from the internet
    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bar/1952896305.html
    [Edit: ad expired, number obscured]

Male Shiba Inu (HUNTINGTON BEACH)
    Date: 2010-09-13, 10:00PM PDT
    Reply to: sale-xqmbz-1952896305@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

THE ONLY REASON IM GIVING THIS DOG ITS BECAUSE IM MOVING AND I DONT HAVE SPACE
    PHONE: (XXX) XXX-8608 MARIO
    Post edited by curlytails at 2010-11-14 08:47:10
  • jujeejujee
    Hmm, looks like I will be giving someone a call tonight in HB, but yeah weird that he posted a pic from the internet and not his own
    Post edited by jujee at 2010-09-24 05:56:27
  • Chicago area:

Adorable shiba inu looking for home (West Dundee)
    Date: 2010-09-20, 1:26PM CDT
    Reply to: comm-nuquv-1964124522@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I need to find a home for my Shiba Inu. She is a very sweet girl. She is full of energy and LOVES to play. She does well with children and would be wonderful in a home with a fenced in yard. She is UTD on shots and comes with all papers. As our schedule fills up more and more, she just isn't getting the attention she needs anymore. Small rehoming fee.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pet/1964124522.html
  • New York/Manhattan
    http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/pet/1975239688.html (lots of pics)
    SHIBA INU LOVERS HELP ME SAVE GIRL, JUST DUMPED..PRINCESS (VERY SCARED..NEEDS HELP)
    Date: 2010-09-26, 10:00PM EDT
    Reply to: comm-xchye-1975239688@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

SEPT. 26, PRINCESS IS ON THE EUTH LIST FOR MONDAY..after 9 years of living with someone...she just got dumped and is fearful and she will die now because of this..she is just scared..if you cannot foster or adopt, help me contact SHIBA INU rescues to take her, send them this link and have them email the address at the bottom asap..

she is lost and confused and so scared that she is being fearful..NOT FAIR..the poor girl just got DUMPED!!... she MUST GO TO EXPERIENCED SHIBA INU PERSON!... There are alot of Shiba Inu fans out there and she deserves a shot!!...

A volunteer wrote: Feast your eyes on this little fox! After 9 years living in a home, Princess's owners surrendered her to the shelter because they're moving. So needless to say, she is scared and lonely, and needs someone to give her a peaceful forever home to live out her senior years. She is a reddish-tan Shiba Inu, and we don't get many of her exotic breed at the shelter, as they're in high demand for New York apartments. Although Princess is afraid in her cage, once I brought her outside she walked very obediently on the leash, staying by my side for our entire walk and never pulling once. With pointy little fox-ears, Princess is an elegant little lady who needs some quiet time away from all these big barking shelter dogs. Come meet this quiet little girl today!

If you can SAVE PRINCESS by commiting to ADOPTING or FOSTERING please send an e-mail to: SAVETHISDOG@GMAIL.COM with your PHONE#S so we can CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY with the shelter info... TIME IS of the ESSENCE - PLS DON't HESITATE or it WILL BE TOO LATE!
    THANK YOU, CHRISTINA G
  • Near Raleigh, NC
    http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pet/1974455411.html (pic of a red with the most ADORABLE face)
    Shiba Inu needs a new home (Fuquay Varina)
    Date: 2010-09-26, 1:13PM EDT
    Reply to: comm-qrndk-1974455411@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

4 year old Shiba Inu needs a new loving home.
    Max is a fixed, crate/house trained, very clean dog.
    He weighs approx. 23lbs.
    Good with kids and loves people. Has micro chip.
    Serious enquiries only. Please respond by email.

Inland Empire (Lake Elsinore, California)
    http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pet/1973736555.html (pic, cream)
    [Edited number, ad expired]

Shiba Inu (Lake Elsinore)
    Date: 2010-09-25, 5:35PM PDT
    Reply to: comm-4sneg-1973736555@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Pure breed, papered, chipped cream color shiba inu. Great with kids. Not good with other animals. Please do research on the breed before inquiring about adopting her. 7yo female. These dogs can live to be 18+ yo. She needs to be an only animal. Never walk without a leash as these dogs are runners. She is about 24lbs and very affectionate.
    Re-homing fee.

(949) XXX-2353

Phoenix, AZ
    http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pet/1973239764.html (pic, cream)
    Shiba Inu
    Date: 2010-09-25, 11:56AM MST
    Reply to: comm-dxvzv-1973239764@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

2 year old cream, male Shiba Inu. His name is Ryuu and he is potty trained, active, affectionate, and a great family dog. New baby is allergic to dogs so we are having to find him and our other two dogs a new home. We would preferably like to place him in a home with either another dog, or kids, he loves and gets along great with both. We have a male shi tzu/bichon mix, and a newfoundland as well if anyone is interested.

Fort Collins/Loveland, CO
    http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/pet/1973048748.html (pic, red)
    Shiba Inu (Loveland)
    Date: 2010-09-25, 11:20AM MDT
    Reply to: comm-nspw4-1973048748@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Male 5 year old Shiba Inu looking for new forever home. Would do best as the only dog at home, but would work with other bigger dogs. If interested in meeting him please email.
    Post edited by curlytails at 2010-11-14 08:45:59
  • Has anyone responded to the girl
    In NY yet? I'm not in the position to foster at the moment unfortunately. However I just recently learned of a rescue in Northern NJ and they may be able to help out. They are called the last resort rescue. It looks like they pull a ton of animals from kill shelters, mostly down south, but since they are in northern NJ and close, perhaps they can help.
    Post edited by violet_in_seville at 2010-09-27 18:38:28
  • Re Princess, the Shiba in the NYC shelter - sorry, guys. I didn't realize that one was posted here or I would have responded sooner.

I'm going to evaluate her this evening after work. If all goes well, I've volunteered to foster her. I can't take her home with me today because she'll need her shots and spay, if necessary. However, this one, at least is 'in the works'!
  • Violet, shibaserf, thank you so much. I only know of the shiba rescues out there, and only by name. Thank you both so much for doing what you can!
  • The person who posted the Craigslist ad for Princess said she was pulled by Shiba rescue. WHEW. Was it one of you folks?
    Hope she's on her way to a better home soon.
  • Yup, I'm most likely fostering her via NYCSR. There's still paperwork to be done, etc. I saw her last night and she seemed like a perfectly nice Shiba. I'll start a thread for her when she's safely in my house.
  • JudyJudy
    Shibaserf, that's GREAT!
  • Saffron, formerly known as Princess, from the NYC shelter, has arrived safely in my home. See the Lucy and Diamond - Introducing Saffron thread for some quick pictures.
  • You are so wonderful to have rescued this poor girl! Saffron is a much better name than Princess, btw!
  • Munky15Munky15
    Chicago area (red, pics)
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pet/1979587848.html

Beautiful Pure Breed Shiba Inu Looking for new home (Huntley IL)
    Date: 2010-09-29, 9:26AM CDT
    Reply to: comm-3utjd-1979587848@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

My Pure Breed Shiba Inu needs a new home- She is about 17 pounds. There will be a re- homing fee- She is 1.5 years old and has been spaded- please call for further info 630-400-xxxx

Chicago area (cream, pics):
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/pet/1982681807.html

Shiba Inu
    Date: 2010-09-30, 9:07PM CDT
    Reply to: comm-5tzht-1982681807@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

White Shiba Inu . House trained, crate trained. Looking for loving home. Good around older children. NO SMALL CHILDREN. Crate, food, bones, clothes, and grooming supplies included. I have two small children and I am no longer able to keep him. Beautiful playful dog.
    Post edited by Munky15 at 2010-11-03 20:56:37
  • curlytailscurlytails
    Been a while... so there are a LOT more available Shibas for anyone who happens to be on the lookout. I limited these posts to ones that have been posted within the last week. There were a lot, lot more out there, including lots of puppies from people who "suddenly" "had to move" "overseas"...

Knob Noster/Whiteman Air Force Base, near Kansas City, MO:
    http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pet/2009319738.html (pic, cream)
    6yr Shiba Inu needs new home (knob noster/whiteman afb)
    Date: 2010-10-16, 11:26AM CDT
    Reply to: comm-kqmvm-2009319738@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am looking for a new home for my Shiba Inu. He is nurtured and up to date on his shots.
    He's good with small kids but doesn't care for them. Meaning, he just gets up and walks away from them.
    He is good with other pets. We have a cat and another dog.
    He is terrified of thunderstorms and needs some work on a leash. He loves to go on car rides and road trips.
    He is also crate trained but he isnt in it often. You will need to get a crate for him if you want to put him in one.
    He will do just fine in a crate. He is usually in one when we visit with family.
    Rowdy's pretty calm. He's a big couch potato. He loves to sit with you and lay in your bed.
    I am asking for a small fee of $25 to ensure my trust in your ability to take good care of my baby.

Rowdy has been apart of our family since he was 9 weeks old. I am looking for a new home for him because we cannot keep him from running away. This type of dog is known for running, once he's loose, he's gone. But he always comes back. I believe we are having this problem because we do not have the time to take him on a daily walk. Rowdy needs some one who can provide that for him.

Feel free to email me with any questions,
    Thanks,

Karina

A whole bunch near Melrose, near Jacksonville, FL -- is this a breeder?
    http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/pet/2008152801.html
    [Edit: number has been traced to Jacksonville-based newspaper ads selling Irish Setter puppies, as well. I'm not removing the number.]

SHIBA INUS (Melrose)
    Date: 2010-10-15, 4:37PM EDT
    Reply to: comm-bncug-2008152801@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Shiba Inus looking for new home. I have 3 female and 1 male that I need to rehome. Average age is 4 years old. They are current on shots and make great pets. Small rehoming fee applies. They are all AKC registered, however, I will not be giving papers with them as we are looking for pet homes, not breeders. Please educate yourself on the breed prior to calling if you are interested. References and home visit required as I am trying to find these dogs the best suitable home.They can stay together or be separated. 904-537-3501-Jan

Oahu, Hawaii
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pet/2001633030.html
    Shiba Inu - Male
    Date: 2010-10-11, 6:25PM HST
    Reply to: comm-7um2e-2001633030@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Due to divorce and moving - I find myself having to find my beloved dog a new family.
    He is the love of our life but I am left with no other choice but have to find my
    dog a new home.

What I am looking for is a family with a big yard and and even bigger hearts - that will be patient and kind- as my dog can be hyper at times.
    I will let you know upfront that I will be very selective.

My dog is a purebreed shiba and has been fixed.
    He is very, very intelligent and can do many tricks.
    He is potty trained and is an excellent watch dog.

Huntley, Illinois
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pet/2000140185.html (pic)
    [Edited to obscure number, ad expired]

Beautiful Pure Breed Shiba Inu Looking for new home (Huntley IL)
    Date: 2010-10-11, 10:10AM CDT
    Reply to: comm-rkg3r-2000140185@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

My Pure Breed Shiba Inu needs a new home- She is about 17 pounds. There will be a re- homing fee- She is 1.5 years old and has been spaded- please call for further info 630-XXX-8150
    Post edited by curlytails at 2010-11-02 03:30:13
  • JudyJudy
    I wonder if the one from FL is the same as this one: http://www.pupcity.com/puppies-for-sale/view.asp?adid=55620
    Possibly getting rid of some of the adults.
  • AWE46M3AWE46M3
    Found this add on Craigslist (SF Bay Area - Northern Cal.) recently:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pet/2032053790.html

"Beautiful Female Shiba Inu. She's 3 yrs old. Full breed. Registered at the American Kennel Club Association. Yes, she has her shots. She's very shy but as soon as she gets use to you. She gets quite playful =) ...I am moving but my new place does not accept pets & this is my only option. I will pass my address. Please only to a good home w/ a back yard where she can run around & play. Please email me if interested & for information on an asking price. If you would any further information on her. I'd be willing to answer your questions via email. Thank you. "
  • Thanks for adding. I'm starting to think "My new place does not allow pets" is the most transparent excuse ever for "I don't want this dog anymore..." Whether or not dogs are accepted on the lease is the very FIRST question I ask when looking for a home. If the response is in the negative, no need to waste the landlord's time or mine.

This one is offering two for one... a sweet looking insta-pack, if you have room for them!
    San Antonio, TX -- a black and tan and a pittie (pics)
    http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pet/2033552441.html
    Shiba Inu and Terrier Looking for a good home (NWSA)
    Date: 2010-10-30, 10:25AM CDT
    Reply to: comm-dqkyh-2033552441@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

We have a 8 year old black and brown Shiba Inu and a 6 Year old White and Brown terrier. We are moving out of our home and into a apartment and can no longer provide them a good home. They come with food, beds, etc... They are great around our 1 year old daughter and other kids as well. We want the two to stay together. So please only respond if you can take them both. They are also good around cats and other pets.
  • Near St. Louis, MO:
    http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pet/2055333089.html (pic)
    [Edit: phone number, ad deleted]
    shiba inu (city)
    Date: 2010-11-11, 5:40PM CST
    Reply to: comm-p3rgg-2055333089@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

male, mild, lovely personality, fixed, approximately 2 years old, beautiful dog and gets along well, house trained
    rehoming fee applies--negotiable
    XXX-XXX-2485

Brooklyn, NY with *3* female puppies?!
    http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/pas/2055756511.html
    [Edit: e-mail address, ad expired]
    shiba inu puppies (brooklyn)
    Date: 2010-11-12, 12:20AM EST
    Reply to: serv-uxmrz-2055756511@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

i can no longer keep these puppies in my home. they are purebred shiba inus. all three are female and 10 months of age. they all have friendly temperaments but each has their own personalities. two are black and tan with white markings and the other is white and cream. please contact if interested. there will be a relocation fee of $200.00 for each puppy, but price is neogotiable. i hope to be hearing from you soon. if you would like pictures, please email me at goldenfmtiger@*********. thanks so much again.

Phoenix, AZ
    http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pet/2058983356.html (pics, cream)
    [Edit: phone number, ad deleted]
    10 month old pit bull puppy and 2 2month old shiba inu puppy (glendale)
    Date: 2010-11-13, 5:38PM MST
    Reply to: comm-pur9p-2058983356@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

jack is a really good dog but we just resently lost our house he has his shots is house trained good with dogs and cats we dont have any resent pics of jack but he is brown and white with freckles on his face well they look like freckels he LOVES LOVES water he has a small rehoming fee of 30$ the shiba inu puppys are two months old they are mixed they come with a dog bed and toys there rehoming fee is 150 if interested feel free two call me at XXX XXX 9516 jack looks like the pit in the pic but has little brown spots all over his face
    Post edited by curlytails at 2010-11-28 08:05:44
  • I just sent an email to the Brooklyn poster. We weren't looking to get another shiba for a while, but it the circumstances are right, we might change our minds. Here's what I wrote. I'll update if I get a response.

Hello,

I saw your post on craigslist about the three female shiba inu puppies you have in your home. My fiance and I have a wonderful near-five month old shiba boy and are interested in hearing more about your pups. In particular, we would like to know:
    (1) Are you a breeder?
    (2) If not, where did you get the pups?
    (3) Are they up to date on their shots?
    (4) Are they crate trained?
    (5) Are they spayed?

Those are just the first questions we have, we do have more, but if you can please respond to those and send along some pictures of the pups, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon,
    Gabrielle
  • Here's our correspondence. I kind of figured that the puppies wouldn't be spayed (especially since there's three of them and it's a craigslist post), but I figured that they would at least be vaccinated. I don't think I'll end up being the one to adopt the pups, but I hope the poster does the right thing and finds them good homes that will take care of them.

Hi Gabrielle,
    It's great that you are interested. Please allow me to answer your questions.
    1. I am not sure I would qualify as a breeder, so I would say no.
    2. Well, I do own the parents of these puppies, and no matter how much I tried to separate the two, they managed to get together. The puppies were purely an accident. I wanted to be a breeder for this breed, but I didn't think it would be this soon.
    3. They are not up to date with their shots. I just couldn't afford the costs; considering I am a recent college graduate.
    4. The puppies are crate trained, but they do not like it in there, so whenever I am home I let them out. Since then I have relocated and no longer have a large crate for them.
    5. They are not spayed, again, the costs, I could not afford it.
    Included are some recent pictures of the puppies. Some of which is a group shot and some are individual shots.

Thanks so much for your inquires. Feel free to ask more questions when they arise. I hope to speak to you soon and maybe set up a meet up date with you guys.

Best,
    Faye Marie

Hi Faye Marie,

I am wondering whether you allow the pups outside. I couldn't imagine bringing our pup anywhere really if he wasn't at least partially vaccinated (he's fully vaccinated now). Have you had them checked by the vet? (I'm not trying to judgmental, I just want to make sure the pups are healthy for their sake).

Also, in case you haven't heard of it, there's a site where you can purchase "muffins" certificates, which entitle you to low-cost spaying. Here's the site: http://www.muffins.org/spay.htm.

The pups are cute and I'm sure they are wonderful girls, but I'm not so sure my fiance and I could afford to to pay for all of the vaccinations and spaying. When I read the post, I figured since they are 10 months that they would be at least vaccinated.

I do recommend that when you get replies that you make absolute certain that whoever ends up getting a pup is familiar with the breed. There are plenty of people who see shiba puppies and only see the cuteness, expecting them to behave like a maltese.

I also recommend contacting nycshibarescue.org. Even if they can't take the shibas, they would likely agree to post a courtesy listing.

Best,
    Gabrielle
  • JudyJudy
    If she's a recent college grad and can't afford any shots or s/n, how did she afford to buy the parents (unless she got them free from craigslist). Shelters usually require dogs being placed to be s/n.
  • I just found this one. He's a 4 year old former rescue dog in Islip, NY.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/pet/2061047576.html
  • InoushiInoushi
    If I didn't already reach my max pet limit, I would take one of these girls. Its a shame. The excuses this person is putting forth is just infuriating. Considering their lack of shots her adoption fee should be much less. All I can see from this ad is someone trying to make money in a last ditch effort.
  • SayaSaya
    I agree she needs to spay and neuter the parent's if she can't afford a oops breeding no way she can afford a planned one..
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • RE: the wannabe breeder in Brooklyn -- Who knows? Maybe she got the parents as a graduation gift... I can only mentally file that one under "Things that I was always afraid would happen, and actually does happen."

I hope hope hope that someone with the puppies' best interests in mind can take them, and that she uses the money to get the parents spayed. Gabrielle, that was a very kind e-mail you sent her in response.
  • kuhligkuhlig
    Queens, NY
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2010-11-17, 3:54PM EST
    Reply to: comm-b6gpe-2065821662@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a house broken and well trained Shiba Inu (Female) available for adoption to a good home.
    She is about 3.5 years old and really well trained. She never goes inside and is well behaved.
    She knows basic commands (sit, lay down, paw, stay, also waits to eat food until you tell her to "go get it").
    I have had her since she was 6 weeks old but now that I have an infant to care for, I feel like she doesn't get the attention she deserves and needs.
    She is very low maintenance and only requires 2 walks a day.
    She will come with her crate, some clothes, her collar, leash and other items.
    I'd really like to have her go to a good home where she will never have to be sent to another home like now she unfortunately is now. I am asking for a $250 adoption fee. Thank you.
  • emmyemmy
    How do you housebreak a dog if you never let it inside?
  • AraksAraks
    I think they mean by "goes" that she never goes potty inside
  • emmyemmy
    LOL....okay I was being too literal. Sorry!
  • AraksAraks
    @emmy : honestly i read it like that too at first. had to go back and reread it LOL
  • hanaluluhanalulu
    Here is one for Denver, Colorado:

http://denver.craigslist.org/pet/2053407995.html

I am currently fostering a wonderful Shiba Inu. Her name is Miko (AKA Tamiko, Tami) and I have a blog with photos, videos and information on her. Ask me questions!

http://adopt-a-shiba.tumblr.com
  • Los Angeles, CA
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/pet/2070179604.html (pics)
    2 Shiba Inus to a very special home (Torrance)
    Date: 2010-11-19, 7:47PM PST
    Reply to: comm-cgsmw-2070179604@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Max and Zoe are two adorable Shiba Inus in need of a good home. Max is 6 yrs old and Zoe is 4yo. There expected life span can be up to 16 years! They are both house trained. Shibas are known for being very clean and very quite. They are almost like cats. However, Max is an escape artist that will dig under most fences in order to escape. So if you plan to leave them in the back yard during the day, it must be very secure. We are very sad to have to part with them, but under our current circumstances it is our only choice. We really want to make sure they go to a loving home. They aren't very good with small children because some kids tend to be very ruff which make these shibas behave very fearful. They need to be walked at least 3 times per week.
    (They look large in the pictures, but they are both under 20 lbs.)

Please contact me if you are interested.
    Please indicate your family size and age of kids (if any) and if you have a yard or patio.
    They come with beds, collars leashes and some food.

Seattle, WA
    http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pet/2070904342.html (pic, looks VERY shiba-esque)
    Shiba Inu to good home
    Date: 2010-11-20, 9:25AM PST
    Reply to: comm-wdwff-2070904342@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

9 months old Male Shiba Inu / American Eskimo needs to find a good home as we have discovered we are allergic to dogs and find it hard to take care of it because of that. It has had all of its shots, been recently neutered, understands some basic commands, such as sit and stay, it likes to go for walks, it can be just as active or mellow as you. Very decent personality, doesn't bite, always happy to see you when you come home. It is still in the process of crate training, it can let you know when it needs to go to relieve itself, but since it still is like a puppy, does take some more training. We would be giving the cage and food/water bowls with him, asking a rehoming fee to cover all of the medical costs of shots and neutering recently done.

Lancaster, PA
    http://lancaster.craigslist.org/pet/2057196705.html
    2 shiba dogs need a home a/s/a/p (stevens)
    Date: 2010-11-12, 6:34PM EST
    Reply to: comm-rauju-2057196705@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

im not gonna bs anyone i need to find a home for theses dogs i got them from someone and welp i lost my sitter and dont want them neglected so they need to go to a great home and they have to stay together by all means cant be seperated at all..the female is 6 and the male is 5 very great dogs ..house train and listen to commands and they are good with children of all ages the male doesnt care for a small child to mess around the face cause then he grunts but other then that there great..utd with all shots the male has alleriges i believe to grass ...they come with leashes dog bowls grooming stuff and dog food and paper work...

if interested please contact me a/s/a/p

no spammers please
  • jujeejujee
    I hate that the Seattle, WA listing refers to the male shiba as "IT".
  • SayaSaya
    Yeah I didn't like that one either.
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • Denver, CO:
    http://denver.craigslist.org/pet/2080646886.html (pic, black and tan)
    Lil Shiba looking for a home! (Denver CO)
    Date: 2010-11-26, 1:40PM MST
    Reply to: comm-urqmp-2080646886@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hello there,

My name is Champ and I am a 4 year old male Shiba Inu looking for a new forever home. I recently found a home with my current master, but she is moving and cannot keep me due to apartment rules!!! :(

My master wants me to go to a good, loving home where I will either be a solo dog ( because I love having all of your attention on me! ) or with one playmate! I'm fine with other animals, and do ok with kids, but would feel much better if my new master(s) were older and didn't rough me up to much! I never bite or growl! I'm a gentle and quite boy! But tiny kids do make me a little nervous! (( They think I'm a living stuffed animal! ))

I am very healthy, eat well and am completely potty trained for outside only! I may have a small accident my first night, but only because I'm a little nervous.

I do get nervous and tend to walk in circles when I get over eager or excited! But I'm just fine on walks or waiting for you at home while you're at work! I don't chew or bark!

Please choose me if you want a small, tender-hearted pooch for you to come home to! I'd love to be your forever dog!!

You can contact my master, Jennifer, through the email above!! She'll ask for a small adoption fee to make sure I go to a good, loving master! Thank you!!!

-Champ

Seattle, WA
    http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pet/2083037384.html (pic, black and tan)
    Meet Naru the Shiba Inu for adoption ^-^ (Seattle/Eastside)
    Date: 2010-11-27, 10:03PM PST
    Reply to: comm-h76hs-2083037384@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Naru is an AKC registered Shiba Inu who is just over two years old and completely up to date on shots. He’s also fixed, house trained, crate trained, and absolutely LOVES to be petted, play and walk/run with you. He especially loves to play fetch, and when you get home he will grab the nearest toy and roar into it, making a muffled trumpeting sound. He is very talkative and expressful, but not barky. As he is a Shiba, he does need someone who understands the breed, whether by association, research or having previously/currently owned one. Naru has an alpha personality, especially with other dogs. While he will eventually get a long with others, boundaries need to be firmly set with him that he cannot attack another dog and it can take two to four weeks or so before there is harmony within a household regarding another dog(s).

Naru gets along best with people, most especially men. He will jump on you, and complete strangers, unless you make it clear that “no, this is not acceptable.”

His ideal home would be an older well established couple, or an older confirmed bachelor, who want just one little man to be their best little companion. Our first preference will be toward men, as he is happiest with them. While Naru does and can get along with children, it is best that he does not go to a home with children, especially with any under 10 years of age.

There will be a $150 adoption fee for Naru, which we would like donated to the Humane Society, and we will require proof of payment to them. There will also be a home inspection, a written adoption agreement stating that if you choose to no longer keep Naru, at any point in time, he must be returned to us. We would also like two references, a personal and preferably one from a veterinarian. If you do not have a veterinarian at this time, we do require that you put down who your veterinarian will be.

Naru will come with his crate, blankets, oodles of toys, bowls, some treats and food. Currently Naru is on a combination of EVO (chicken small kibble) brand dog food, and raw diet.

Please answer all of the following questions when emailing in regards to adopting Naru, along with any questions you may have concerning him:

1. How many hours of the day will he be left home alone on his own? What are you planning on doing with him while you are away?
    2. Do you rent or own your home? If you rent, do you have permission to have a dog? We will require written proof before adoption completion.
    3. Do you have any other dogs, or are you planning on getting more dogs in the future?
    4. Do you have any previous experience with Shiba Inus? If so, please describe. If you do not, please tell us your general impression of them/what you know regarding them.
    5. What do you think is the actual cost for keeping a dog on a yearly basis, and can you afford to pay that? (this includes food, toys, shots, boarding, etc.)
    6. If there was a medical emergency (health wise or accidental) how would you handle that situation; are you going to get dog insurance, or do/will you save up for for a medical emergency?
    7. When would you prefer to adopt Naru, and what are you planning on doing with him during the holidays (take him with you, board him, etc.)?
    8. Lastly, please tell us a bit of general information about you and your family (if applicable) and what interests you have that Naru can do with you.

We will let everyone know who does write, whether or not we are considering you to adopt him. Thank you for your interest in Naru! :)

Cincinnati, OH:
    http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pet/2071087056.html (pic, red)
    [Edit: phone # edited because ad deleted]
    shiba inu
    Date: 2010-11-20, 1:52PM EST
    Reply to: comm-4ymqq-2071087056@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Male shiba inu looking for a loving family. His name is chipper and he is brown with black going down his back. There is 2 things that you need to know about him. The first is he is not good with smaller dogs. The second thing is he is a very hyper dog. Other than that he does fine with people and larger dogs. If you have any questions call me at 513-XXX-9209 or email me.
    Post edited by curlytails at 2010-12-10 00:29:18
  • Highlands Ranch (near Denver, CO):
    http://denver.craigslist.org/pet/2103179179.html (pics of red girl)
    E-mailed suggesting coming to this forum for help, since it just sounds like she has some behavioral issues, and also Shiba Scout Rescue:
    Shiba Inu girl (Highlands Ranch)
    Date: 2010-12-08, 11:11PM MST
    Reply to: comm-pqzjr-2103179179@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I need to re-home my Shiba Inu. Her name is Mika and she is a little bit over a year old. I need to find someone that will be with her for the bigger portion of the day. She needs a lot of attention and I cannot provide. It breaks my heart to have to do this but it is for her best. She knows "sit", "down", "paw", and "roll over". Understands what "stay" and "come" mean, although she'll do it only if she wants to. It's part of the breed. She has so much energy and loves to play, all day long. A trip to the park wont tire her down. She does great with kids, people, other dogs, and I think cats too. The one stray cat we came across, she decided she wanted to play with. Weird.

I got her less than a year ago from a couple that couldn't handle her anymore. Don't know what it is, but she has never listened to what I ask, This is why I need someone that will spend a lot of time with her and teach her how to behave better. That being said, this dog is the funniest dog I have ever seen. She'll do things that I wonder how she comes up with them. A lot of fun but again, a lot of time needed! It would be best if you had another dog to keep her occupied.

I am asking for a re-homing fee so that she goes to the right person. I'm also including her cage, bed, food, bowls, flea and tick medicine, heart-worm medicine and retractable leach. She will have pet insurance from pet smart until February which I will continue to pay as it was a requirement. I am asking for a lot less than I paid for her, and I'm also giving a lot more.

The only thing I ask is please, read a lot about the Shiba Inu breed. It's a requirement. Don't just look at how adorable she is. Find out if this breed is right for you and realize Mika needs more attention than normal.

Feel free to e-mail me with questions.

Also in Denver
    http://denver.craigslist.org/pet/2103401842.html
    Shiba Inu (Metro area)
    Date: 2010-12-09, 7:07AM MST
    Reply to: comm-ynejv-2103401842@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

15 month old red sesame, neutered male. Please don't flag, this is a legit ad. He is loving & smart. Gets along with cats, would be best in a 1 dog home or with a non dominate dog. There is a rehoming fee.
    Suzanne
    303 886-1839

Boise, ID
    http://boise.craigslist.org/pet/2101929834.html (beautiful black and tan)
    shiba inu (boise)
    Date: 2010-12-08, 10:26AM MST
    Reply to: comm-axz7g-2101929834@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

older shiba looking for a new home. would be good with older couple or a single person with maybe a male dog. please call 713-2952 if interested

San Diego, CA
    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pet/2103136903.html (no pic, black and tan)
    $400 is quite a steep "rehoming" fee, so I suspect this one will be flagged soon...
    Need to Re-home our Shiba Inu pup :( (San Diego)
    Date: 2010-12-08, 9:14PM PST
    Reply to: comm-bqwnk-2103136903@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

We have a 10 month old tri-color Shiba Inu pup that we need to find a loving active family for. We recently have come to the realization that she simply has way more energy than both of us combined! We've done our absolute best in trying to keep up with her and her energy, but we have just become too exhausted trying to keep up with her. With both of us working all the time, it's hard to take her on the runs that she loves or to the dog park and we really just want whats best for her and her well being.

- She's 10 months old ( she weighs 25lbs and is full grown currently... she is a very SMALL shiba, still looks like a puppy )
    -House trained
    -crate trained
    -walks perfectly on a leash
    -micro-chipped
    -fully vaccinated
    -LOVES DOGS
    -LOVES CHILDREN
    -LOVES CAR RIDES
    -LOVES RUNNING
    -she can swim ( although not extremely fond of that much water...its a breed thing )
    -Knows commands : sit, stay, lay down
    -DOES NOT BARK
    -she is NOT fixed yet ( haven't had the time to get it done & time for aftercare )

We feel that she would be best with someone with an ACTIVE lifestyle as she has A LOT of energy to burn. We are asking of a re-homing fee of $400.00 to cover her last set of vaccinations, food, grooming, and to ensure that she goes to the right home, after all she is our little girl, and we want whats best for her. SHE WOULD BE A GREAT FAMILY DOG ( SHE LOVES PEOPLE)

please email with any questions you may have about her, and I can also email you pictures of her ( craigslist is not letting me upload them for some reason )

Thanks for reading-

Cedar Park/Leander, near Austin, TX
    http://austin.craigslist.org/pet/2102516754.html (pic, cream)
    Mini Cream Shiba Inu (Cedar Park / Leander)
    Date: 2010-12-08, 3:57PM CST
    Reply to: comm-8vm78-2102516754@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am currently going through a divorce and would like to find a home for my purebred cream shiba inu. She is just over a year old, and she is about 15 pounds. If you are interested, please email me and I will email back with more details. Thanks for looking.

Portland, OR
    http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/pet/2091103054.html (pic, red)
    I suggested contacting her breeder, coming here, or consulting a behaviorist
    Beautiful 2yr old pure bred Shiba Inu
    Date: 2010-12-02, 9:08AM PST
    Reply to: comm-dswka-2091103054@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Truly devastated to have to part with our wonderful 2 yr old sesame colored shiba inu. Unfortunately she nipped at our toddler who was pursuing her aggresively. I seriously doubt this would ever happen again as she is a loving and patient soul, but I just cannot take the risk. I WILL NOT part with her to an expecting family or family with small children as a precaution. Her new owner must be able and willing to provide her with a high quality wheat free food, have a fenced yard, take her on frequent walks, and have prior dog handling experience. Shibas are a unique breed, that tend to be aggressive toward other animals, particularly female dogs. The best candidate will not have any other animals. She is well loved and cared for, up to date on her vaccines. Her kennel, food dishes, pillow and whatever food we have for her will accompany her to her new home. Please be prepared to "interview" if you are truly interested. Rehoming fee and recoup for kennel and accessories. Only serious parties respond.
    Post edited by curlytails at 2010-12-10 00:18:15
  • AraksAraks
    I just noticed, the pic of the black and tan that's 3 down from the post is a picture from the google search from a shiba inu info site.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)