For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
random diarrhea
  • So three times now, about two weeks apart, Sake had a bout of pretty bad diarrhea. Like, nothing like I've ever seen from a dog kind of thing. The first time I took her to the vet, they didn't find anything wrong. The second time was after she was spayed, thought that might have been it. Third time was this weekend, happened twice during the night, once IN her kennel (she just had no warning, I think). She seems fine now.

Does this happen to any of your Shibas? Other owners have told me they sometimes see this, that the breed tends to have a more sensitive stomach. Thoughts?
  • Any treats? Any change in food formulas? Like you normally feed chicken and switched to lamb?

What are you feeding your dog?

Many dogs have diarrhea after surgery, normal reaction to anesthesia.

But diarrhea is rarely random. There can often be a cause just under our noses, such as licking something like a cleaning product, or eating something on a walk (even a bug). If it is isolated to one or two bouts then the stool firms up again, you most likely need not be concerned. However if it continues I would start investigatin if perhaps a food change is in order.
  • CaliaCalia
    Also, aside for possible food reaction issues, try getting a fecal done specifically for finding Giardia. THis is a single cell parasite that can cause diarrhea and isn't found in all fecal tests
  • This was happening to Spike pretty frequently when he was younger (say between 4 months-10 months). It would be exasperating because it would last for about 3 days, go away, then (it would seem like) 2-3 weeks later, happen *again*. There was no change for him in food/water/treats, and 2 separate fecal tests at the vet found NOTHING. (Kiss that 80 bucks goodbye...) The vet gave this "diarsanyl" stuff which is like doggy pepto. It's supposed to taste good but he hates it.
    When he was around those ages he would be trying to put EVERYTHING in his mouth on walks, so we attributed it to that. When this would happen we'd give him rice and very dry grilled chicken breast until his poop was dialed in again, then transition slowly back to kibble. He lost it in his crate twice, once was TOTALLY our fault, the other time the poor guy just lost it in the middle of the night. Thankfully, he's not as mouthy on walks, and we're very strict on that, and he hasn't had a bout in months. (knock on wood!!!) We even changed his food and he didn't get the squirts.

I know it's alarming, sad, and inconvenient; just make sure he gets plenty of water and doesn't stop eating altogether and see a vet if it goes on for more than 3 days.
  • BootzBootz
    bump!!

So Bootz and Jackie are about 2 years and 3 months.
    The last time Bootz got the runs was because i fed her too much raw fish and not enough bone....which was months ago.

Yesterday night my husband didn't pay attention and Bootz ate jackie's dinner ON TOP of hers. so 50% over her usual meal. She pooped at 11 pm, then woke us up at 3 am to poop again (which she normally does not do...she only poops once a day) Then later today around 10 am. She diarrhea all over. It was liquid diarrhea with some soft.

Shortly after I took jackie out for a walk and released a perfectly solid poop. Fast forward 3 hours and she diarrhea like Bootz.

My question is...I can't figure out whats with the random diarrhea. Anybody have any ideas? Some of our neighbors in our complex don't pick up after their dogs and Jackie/Bootz sometimes sniff it, but they don't eat it....can they pick up something just by sniffing?

They are well behaved so I know they didnt eat anything off the street. This sudden diarrhea makes me think its a virus...but they haven't got into physical contact with another dog, just poop.
  • JuniJuni
    Yes they can pick it up without eating other dogs poop. Some viruses may be airborne, some may be in the grass where they sniff, later your dogs will groom themselves or lick their nose and down the virus goes into the belly...
  • They can get parvo from other dog's poop (or other things, but that one comes to mind right away). Best to keep them away from poop. Some of the viruses can be quite nasty. And here in NM, we've had a rash of dogs getting bad parvo (as in life threatening) even though they were vaccinated adults.

So be careful, and if there is any blood in the diarrhea get them to the vet right away.
  • BootzBootz
    @shibamistress life threatening parvo even though they were vaccinated?!?!

:( wow that sucks. Well just in case anybody was wondering. Yesterday, I made sure the kids got plenty of rest and water. Gave them kibble for dinner instead of the usual raw. During our morning walk today they let out normal stools....so i'm a bit confused, but glad the diarrhea is gone!
  • Yay, glad to hear it! Must have just been a wierd stomach bug. One of my friend's has a dog with a really sensitive stomach, and if she eats anything out of her normal diet, she has diarrhea--it's a pain, so I'm glad you're not having to deal with that!

Yeah, the parvo thing was scary. My vet said a 1 year old great dane almost died, and was at the vet for a week. The other two dogs he lived with both had it and had to go on a IV but only were there overnight (still, imagine the vet bills!). My vet called down to the e-vet because she was out of test kits to make sure it was parvo (she said she hadn't seen a case in more than 5 years before this), and they said they had had 8-10 life threatening cases in a week! None of the dogs were puppies, and at least the ones at our vet had all been vaccinated! I thought it might be that other virus that there's a thread on around here, but it all tested positive for parvo.
  • This seems a likely enough thread to post my question in: my Toby, 9.5 years old, occasionally has diarrhea in the house over night. It has been very occasional though, a couple of times a year or so.

But now, he's done it once a week, and this week, twice overnight. Last night I let him out at three times between 2-4 am, and he still couldn't hold it til 8 am. I also notice, even when he doesn't have diarrhea, his poop is much softer than usual on a raw diet that includes bones.

I'm puzzled, because he has the same diet as always, and I've tried giving pumpkin to firm things up which hasn't helped much one way or the other. The only thing he gets different is that he's on a methocarbamal for neck pain. supposedly it can cause GI upsets, but since I've not encountered it either of the other dogs I've had to give it to (or Toby when he's taken it in the past), I'm a little surprised to now be encountering it. (if it is indeed the cause).

Thoughts? Anyone else have a poopy pup when giving methocarbamal?
  • redcattooredcattoo
    Never given methocarbamal, but when I googled the medication this is what I saw noted as possible side effects, which included diarrhea ...

"The most common side effects of methocarbamol for dogs include sleepiness, stumbling, and drooling. Although some dogs continue to salivate excessively each time they are given the medication, the sleepiness and stumbling should diminish over time. A veterinarian should be notified if the sleepiness and stumbling are severe or if the dog is so listless that it stops eating or functioning normally. Other side effects, such as vomiting or diarrhea, should be discussed with the veterinarian; these side effects may be normal, depending on the dosage of medication given and the condition being treated."

There was only one site that noted the diarrhea at all though all the others were closer to this, which didn't list diarrhea but GI issues like salivation and vomiting ...

"• This medication can affect the gastrointestinal system causing excess salivation and vomiting
    • This medication can affect the central nervous system causing sedation, drowsiness, and stumbling
    • If these symptoms persist or you notice anything else unusual, contact your veterinarian"
    Post edited by redcattoo at 2013-10-06 16:58:13
  • Yeah, thanks, I saw that (I've been using this drug with various dogs for probably about 4 years), but it's the first time I've seen it happen to any of the dogs that took it, including Toby.

I think I'll try a lower dose, then if that doesn't help, I'll phase it out. I have two weeks til my vet is back in town anyway, so I might as well try this so I have something to tell them when I see them.

eta: I was wondering if anyone had personal experience with this med? Or if anyone could think of other things i should consider. He's also got atypical cushings, but only takes an herbal supplement for that that he's been taking for months without a problem.
    Post edited by shibamistress at 2013-10-06 17:27:54
  • amtiamti
    I know some of you feed raw, as I do. I noticed when I gave excess fat, the dogs got the runs pretty bad. Giving them fat in moderation and slowly increasing the amounts and adding bone really helped keep the poop firm. The other reason I hear dogs on raw getting the runs really bad is enhanced meats. When I gave fish for the first time, Kaji threw it all up. After a slow and smaller portioned intro, he was fine. I still don't give that much fish anymore since he's not that into it.
  • BootzBootz
    Bump again~

So it has been 5 months since Bootz last diarrhea episode. Everything in terms of meals were routine, no new foods or treats. Only thing that was different: my husband failed to monitor Bootz while they were on their walk, and she rolled in poop.

Her past bowl movement was solid, normal, healthy. But when I walked her that night, she had liquid diarrhea....so she basically looked like she peed out of her butt. No solids, brownish color, no blood. Stunk up a 5 foot radius.

Day 1: Since she has no issues with raw, I gave raw bones to see if it would help with her diarrhea. No change. She had to go every 3 hours, could not hold it overnight.

Day 2: My husband thought that raw + kibble might affect her stomach, so he put her on a congee/rice + boiled chicken diet. Bootz only ate the cooked chicken and turned down the congee/rice. No Change. She had to go every 3 hours, could not hold it overnight.

Day 3: Luckily my husband is a pharmacist, and Pepto has been vet approved. So we decided to give her Peptobismol, also some yogurt for probiotic. She was able to hold it as she normally does, potty every 5 hour, was able to hold it overnight.

Day 4: First stool, semi solid!! Peptobismol made it very dark in color but :) Glad to know things are firming up.

Side notes: Her activity level and everything else was normal. She was not lethargic. Her little sister, Jackie, was not affected at all. Her stools were firm and normal. She gets the same meals as Bootz.

So I had a quick question, @amti @Saya @shibamistress

My husband isn't that pro-Raw. But I thought this was a ridiculous question, but just want to confirm what I thought was right. When a dog has an upset stomach, people feed boiled chicken + rice so the bland diet can soothe their stomach. We're feeding Bootz a Kibble/Raw diet. If i skip out on the kibble, wouldn't just feeding raw chicken be considered a bland diet? :( My husband thought the raw would contribute to her upset stomach which is why we did rice + boiled chicken. But I thought that was a bit ridiculous...
  • SayaSaya
    Saya had this once or twice when starting raw. I think it was too much of new protein or didn't take off enough fat till she adjusted to it or something. I just gave bone in chicken and luckily she got over it. Some people say to fast to give stomach a rest then bone in chicken, but I dunno.

Saya isn't fond of rice either unless there is kelp or meat mixed in it.

Maybe some pumpkin might help?
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • BootzBootz
    @Saya. That is the thing. Prior to her diarrhea "episode" she wasn't getting anything different. She's been getting the same raw protein (pork) and kibble (lamb) she has been getting the past month. Plus, particularly with the meals BEFORE her diarrhea episode....the last 3 days i've been giving her kibble (because i'm too lazy to defrost her raw lol!!)

So i'm not quite sure where the diarrhea came from, I just assumed it was another virus again...
  • sunyatasunyata
    @Bootz - If everything has been normal, I would also suspect an intestinal bug. I would definitely keep an eye on her and if it happens again, off to the vet...

I am no raw expert, but I would assume that cooked chicken is more easily digestible than raw chicken? (I could be wrong, so someone who is more familiar with raw diets, feel free to speak up.) I also think the rice would absorb excess acid and help with any nausea that she may experience, plus the fiber helps firm things up.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
  • sunyata said:

I am no raw expert, but I would assume that cooked chicken is more easily digestible than raw chicken? (I could be wrong, so someone who is more familiar with raw diets, feel free to speak up.) I also think the rice would absorb excess acid and help with any nausea that she may experience, plus the fiber helps firm things up.

That's exactly how I understand the rice + congee recipe. It's not so much that the combo helps "soothe" the intestines, but it gives the entire digestive tract a chance to relax and not work nearly as hard, while you are still feeding the dog. Cooked meat is generally easier to digest than raw; you lose a bit of nutritional density, but for the purposes here, that's negligible. And lean meats are easier to digest than fatty meats, so chicken breast is recommended for upset tummies. When I do chicken congee, I let the rice boil for a long time in the broth, and it usually ends up being pretty flavorful (esp. with shredded ginger). I always end up having congee for dinner, too. =)

As I understand it, that's why skipping a meal or a 24 hour fast is also sometimes recommended -- to give the digestive system a chance to take a break while the intestinal flora recalibrates.
    Bowdu 寶肚 (Shiba) and Bowpi 寶媲 (Basenji) with M.C.
  • BootzBootz
    @curlytails

Ahhh ok. Thanks for the info. I made plain congee last time, but i'll try feeding her out chicken congee to see if she likes it for future reference ;) But all in all, she usually does't like rice. lol. Which is why I asked if raw chicken with bone is fine since the bone helps with stools!

• Bootz, have you tried canned pumpkin? I haven't used it, but I hear its a good cure for clumping up poop.
  • sunyatasunyata
    @Bootz - If she is not a fan of rice, maybe some quinoa or barley would be better?
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    I Wander, I Ride
  • SayaSaya
    Saya is not fan of rice only time she ate it when I made some with kelp in it and she ate a small bit out of my hand no problem.

I don't give rice since she doesn't like it, but I thought to try since it had something she likes in it.

I did made a casserole type dish in past that was dog and OK for humans to eat. it was bland since there was no pepper or spice on it, but the dogs liked it. I just added bit of pepper and salt for the portion on my plate. haha it had chicken, zucchini, green beans and chicken broth. Both Saya and Bella loved it and ate it up.

cooking the chicken and making broth then the rice and mix chicken meat in rice would probably entice her to eat it more..

Whenever my past dogs had issues they were on kibble and bad kind at that beneful. Yucky.

We did rice and mixed it with the ground beef.. It worked fine. I guess no one told my parent's that they should done chicken breast for bland diet. ah well.

I hope it's not parasite or something.
    Photobucket
  • BootzBootz
    @BanjoTheBetaDog Tried those before, she only takes two small bites and she won't want it anymore

@sunyata I will try those in the future to see if she likes it...but usually with Bootz...if it aint meat, she don't want it! lol. (spoiled shiba) If its something new that I pretend i'm eating, she might try it once or twice. But won't eat a whole meat of it.
  • sunyatasunyata
    @Bootz - Huh... Spoiled Shiba...? What is that?! Haha.

Well, as long as she is feeling better, that is all that matters. :)
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    I Wander, I Ride
  • BootzBootz
    @Sunyata. Haha. i know right? ;)

Her stools have returned back to normal. But this is the second time she caught a "virus/bug". I find it very odd since Jackie never caught anything both times, and I walk them both together...

Is there anyway to help minimize the chances of this? I'm looking into buying some probiotic treats (since she's not crazy about yogurt), also quinoa for future "accidents". lol.
  • sunyatasunyata
    @Bootz - The only suggestion I have is to possibly have some bloodwork done on her to ensure that her immune system is working properly. Other than that, maybe wipe down paws after walks?

They also make a probiotic powder that you can sprinkle over food if she is not a fan of yogurt and will not eat the treats. But definitely try the quinoa (if it happens again), you can even cook it in broth if you think she would like that better.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    I Wander, I Ride
  • BootzBootz
    @Sunyata,

Noted! I will do the broth trick if the issue comes up again :)

I've been thinking about the bloodwork...just to have a base, in case anything happens down the road.... But my husband shot it down and said its an unnecessary $100 expense. Our vet has noted that she is healthy thus far. Although he did casually mention to have a blood work just in case there is something he can't physically see/feel. But emphasized it is not necessary.

I will swing the idea by him again since this is her second time with a virus/bug. Are all blood tests the same? Or should i be asking for something specific from my vet?

I actually do wipe down our dogs paw after every walk! Our house has light colored carpet, and Bootz actually sleeps in bed with me, so I didn't want to risk dirtying my carpet or my bed sheets!
  • sunyatasunyata
    I would do a full blood panel (including CBC and chemistry panel). I am not sure how much these would run in your area, but with my previous vet, both tests for one dog was about $85. I can imagine that in my new location it will probably be double that.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    I Wander, I Ride
  • @Bootz, As a point of reference, full panels are about $180 at my vet. Since the Bows are technically "seniors" now, the vet wants them to get a full panel every year, if not every six months. We came to an agreement that six months is excessive, given my budget and the fact that both Bows are in very good shape. But the reason I feel empowered to say that with conviction is because I have the blood test numbers to back it up. =)

My preference now would be to do a baseline full panel at, say, 2 or 3 years old, and then maybe again at 5, 7... 9 and then each year after. Bowdu has a few more than that because of his health issues over the years. When he got his first full panel at 5, I wish I had a "healthy" panel to compare from when he had hit full maturity. Sure, I wish it was cheaper (a battery of a dozen blood tests was like $12 in Taiwan?)... but I think it's a fair cost when measured against the benefit of knowing over the course of my pet's lifetime.
  • sunyatasunyata
    @curlytails - That makes me really thankful that I was in the area I was when Nola first got sick... I can only imagine what would have happened if I had been in NOVA at that point... :-/
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    I Wander, I Ride
  • BootzBootz
    @curlytails $180?!?! :( Damn. Since we're from the bay area...It definitely comes with a price. I appreciate the tips. Now i'm really leaning towards getting Bootz a full blood panel after hearing you and Sunyata's opinions.

I probably need to get one for Jackie too...lol. :-((
  • @Bootz And a full panel was $230 at the VCA-affiliated Bay Area vet, which gives an indication of how WAY overpriced they are on many things. Vet care costs in this area drive me nuts. I can't move away yet, but when I do...

And yeah, double the dogs, double the pleasure without necessarily doubling the work. But double the vet costs, so you end up workin' for it in other ways...
  • JuniJuni
    I'm jumping in a bit late here, but I want to second what @curlytails mentioned, sometimes it is better to faste or "starve" the dog a bit longer, because the stomach can be a bit irritated and therefor the diarrhoea will continue. Adult dogs do fine without food for a day or two if they drink water as normal. If you don't want to stop feeding completely or when you start trying to feed the dog again it is better to give only like a spoonful (maximum) of something easily digested, like boiled chicken. Then wait a couple of hours, if he still has diarrhoea wait some more otherwise you can give another spoonful. And keep doing this until you've fed enough and are back to normal.
  • Bump.

Just left the office. Trainer said banjo has cannon butt. Based on what I read above, it could be a lack of bone in raw diet (he had a boneless beef heart tripe liver mix for dinner and breakfast) and given the storm we had he wasn't eager to poop on the walks yesterday.

On kibble i gave him boiked chicken and rice for diarrhea. On raw I was thinking of giving him a chicken with bone meal for dinner that is 20% smaller than his usual meals.

After how long does this require a vet trip?
  • BootzBootz
    @BanjoTheBetaDog

1. Did you introduce him to anything NEW in terms of raw food?
    2. Diarrhea might be from him holding it in (since it storm last night)
    3. I usually give a higher bone % than normal to firm up the stools. I would give it 3 days **while giving diarrhea remedies** before i get worried.
  • I just realized I gave him pork tripe yesterday in the form of training treats. But I weighed it and it was less than one ounce (he gets about 16 oz per day in food). He gets lamb tripe and beef tripe regularly, but this was his first exposure to pig.

His meals are usually about 15% bone, I am going to up it to 30% but give no organ... sound reasonable?

ETA: I also noticed he is starting to shed. He already shed in March/April. I wouldn't think another shed is expected this soon... could that also be cause for concern? He is only 10 months old and I've only had him since x-mas so I don't know if he is a "shed year round dog" as he comes from a mill.

(and as always, thanks!)
    Post edited by BanjoTheBetaDog at 2014-07-16 15:15:08
  • BootzBootz
    @BanjoTheBetaDog

Usually when i give anything new, I start off realllllllllllllllllllly slow. So small bites and gradually work my way up. Especially with organs, my babies got the runs. Now a days, i ALWAYS give bones with organs. ALWAYSSSSSSSSSS.

Bone content is always trial and error. You have to analyze the poop!
  • jennjenn
    @BanjoTheBetaDog for the shedding, no, Rigby shed in March/April and is currently having a furpocalypse. I think it's our crazy hot weather (for Seattle).
    Jenn, Shiba Slave to Rigby / http://hellorigby.com
  • SayaSaya
    When Saya was new to raw she got organs with bone and eventually she could do organs with no bones. Some people I know only give organs with bone, but it depends on the dog.

Saya shed her winter coat then stopped a bit thought she was done, but she started to shed some more. Finally she is shedding bit less, but still shedding in some areas. She looks more lean and not as fluffy now so I think she is almost done.

Maybe it's just this season effecting him? I dunno.

Lucky me the band on the vacuum broke.. gotta get new one to replace it.. luckily easy fix.
    Photobucket
    Post edited by Saya at 2014-07-18 09:42:30
  • i think it is def. something i am doing wrong on the food. I fed him two meals of JUST raw chicken and bone (about 28% bone) and he had almost perfect poops (one of them came out looking like a string of pearls. A few round firm turds in a string type formation).

I am going to keep his bone content around 20% and start slowly reintorducing organs (predominantly turkey organs) and beef mix (tripe, meat, liver, heart).

Poor guy.... my ineptitude is giving him an upset tummy =(

• BootzBootz
    @BanjoTheBetaDog

Your goal is to get one smooth strings. No Pearls!

omg :( got a tummyache talking about poop. LOL.

I think since he's getting upset stomach from the organs, you need to increase the bone content with the organs. Like i mentioned before, for my girls they need bone + organs at same time. So i'd give a drumstick with organs.
  • i have some frozen drumsticks in the freezer... I don't like cooking with drumsticks. Once they thaw, can I just give him that in a bowl?

ETA: I thought the goal was little small round turds that are firm? (so... much...poop talk... and its about to be lunch time. SOrry!)
    Post edited by BanjoTheBetaDog at 2014-07-18 11:55:00
  • BootzBootz
    @BanjoTheBetaDog

My husband gave me a diagram that shows what different shape poop mean....but i lost it T_T

Grapes aren't good. (but grapes are better than wet/diarrhea)

Your goal is to get nice strands that aren't too hard/dry and not too soft/wet.

I hope that makes sense. Haha.
  • BootzBootz
    omg :( my breakfast...

Now you owe me breakfast!
  • amtiamti
    Jumping into the conversation late... sorry!

Kaji has a very sensitive tummy. He gets cannon butt when he eats too much. Sometimes it is too much fat, sometimes it is just too much food. When he eats 1/2 lb, then his poops are good (given the ratios are right and he hasn't eaten chicken poop- sorry Bootz lol). If I feed closer to 3/4, he'll have explosions more often. If I know why he has cannon butt, then I don't fast. If I suspect something, then I fast for 24 hours, which means no treats to us, bc he only gets one meal a day. Certain treats, like pig ears and those brownish tinted bones give him the runs too. If you are concerned about getting your dog back on track on a raw, the raw feeding experts recommend a bland diet... beige, boring and bland. That is usually de-skinned raw chicken- nothing else. I go for legs because of the bone, but some people prefer breasts with bone because it has less fat. I have never given my boys a full organ meal because of Kaji's tummy issues. Some dogs can handle an organ meal, but I'm not going to try with Kaji.

Raw diet poop is much smaller and is different in consistency throughout the poop. One part of my dogs' poop will be hard (where the bone is), the other part may be softer (no bone). It can also vary in color (chicken is light brown/tan, beef heart is dark brown). And if your dog is like mine and expresses his anal glands at every poop, then there will be liquid drops at the end of every poop, making them softer.

Banjothebetadog, I often feed my dogs frozen meats. It is better for their teeth to gnaw on hard things like frozen meats and good raw bones. I try to defrost their meat in the winter or I'll feed them indoors so they don't shiver. But in the heat of the summer, the frozen meat is almost welcomed.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist
    This is the second time now that Endo has had diarrhea. Reading the comments, I think it's possible it might be from the fish I've given him. Last night he had an accident in his crate, and today he couldn't control his bowels so decided to drop some on the floor (thanks).
    Glad I'm not the only one though. He's acting normally (besides the extra sleep due to weather) - so I'm not rushing to the vet's. I'll keep an eye on him. Thanks, everyone-for giving me some sanity back.
    Post edited by poltergeist at 2014-07-27 11:25:52
  • amtiamti
    New foods also give Kaji the runs, or they make him throw it up. Did that with fish one time. Now with new foods, I just introduce a little at a time and work my way up.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist
    My vet adviced me to give fish once a week to my cat, so it's nothing something I give often. Normally he does pretty well (my Shiba), but I also gave him some imitation crab, which I think was the cause to give him an upset stomach (along with the offal in the fish).
    The imitation crab, I used as training treats.
  • amtiamti
    Read the label on any foods you feed. The imitation crab I buy is very high in sodium. That will give a dog bad runs.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist
    Yeah, there was some sugar in it too. It's no longer a treat based item. I'm using some other stuff (cooked chicken heart seems to be one of his favourites).

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)