For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Forum LOLZ-Join In on the Fun!!
  • CaliaCalia
    Figure I'd start a variation of the LOLZ thread, and make a sort of game out of it.

Post a pic on this thread that you want LOLZ, post some pics that you have LOLZ, or even LOLZ the LOLZ that are posted here.

I'll start with some I did of my boys:

Contemplating the  Meaning of Ball ^
    moar funny pictures

moar funny pictures
  • santuzzasantuzza
    LOLZ needed:
    Post edited by santuzza at 2009-10-25 03:32:00
  • Hehe! But why doesn't it show up as a photo? It's just a link?
    Post edited by ljowen123 at 2009-10-27 20:45:27
  • Oh, whoopsie :) Thanks!
  • funny pictures of dogs with captions
    see more dog and puppy pictures

IS THIS ONE OF THE FORUM PUPS??
  • ljowen123ljowen123
    I know who it looks like!
    LJ - owned by Queen Jazz, a Shiba Inu, Atlanta, GA
    CSC_0144
  • That would be Miss Sake!
  • I thought so.....wasnt totally sure! hahaha
  • MyloMylo
    hehehe. These are too funny.
  • This isnt a LOL....but it was a good laugh! ahhaha

To God -- From, The Dog

Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?

Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?

Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the "Chrysler Eagle" the " Chrysler Beagle"?

Dear God: If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?

Dear God: We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?

Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.

Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?

Dear God: Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember - to be a good dog.

1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.

2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.

3. The sofa is not a 'face towel'.. neither are laps.

4. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.

5. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.

6. I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's driver's license and registration.

7. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet

8. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table.

9. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not after.

10. I will not throw up in the car.

11. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt.

12. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing. And, finally, My last question . .

Dear God: When I get to Heaven may I have my testicles back?
  • sunyatasunyata
    Lol!!! Katie, that is too cute. :)
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
  • Glad someone liked it. I LOL'd when I read it. I could totally see Honey asking some of those questions.

(Jason and I were visiting a friend and had to share a twin bed, with Roku, of course.)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (3)