For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
So, you think you want a dog....
  • RyuRyu
    BEWARE!!!!!

Compliments of Roxy (Jess, I think you know who she's channeling at the time of destruction :D)

• KFontaine04KFontaine04
    ROTFLMAO!
  • ljowen123ljowen123
    I'm sorry for you, but it's pretty funny! She was just trying to make a puzzle present for you!
    LJ - owned by Queen Jazz, a Shiba Inu, Atlanta, GA
    CSC_0144
    Post edited by ljowen123 at 2009-04-02 13:50:57
  • brandon_wbrandon_w
    That's an expensive looking chew toy.
  • RyuRyu
    How can someone SO SMALL destroy so much?!???!
  • ljowen123ljowen123
    Think of termites & a house and multply the size up to a shiba...
    CSC_0144
  • RyuRyu
    LOL

This is probably an omen. I was out of the house buying a new coffee and end tables for the living room and come home to find the demolished remote. Think she's trying to warn me? hahah
  • brandon_wbrandon_w
    She was just trying to prove that she belongs in a crate when you are gone.
  • RyuRyu
    LOL true
  • I had to replace my coffee and end tables thanks to a certain shiba...although I had to replace my remote control thanks to a certain Piglet.
  • LeonbergerLeonberger
    I had to look at the photo for a while to figure out that had been a remote once. :-)
  • Odd thing is our old remote looked kinda like that and we don't have a dog. There was a while when my brother was in elementary school where he'd chew on everything! WEIRD. : P
  • sunyatasunyata
    Roxy is going to be pooping out buttons for a week! :-P

But you know the funny part is that she was able to crack it open without destroying the plastic (too much) to get to the rubber piece. :)
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
  • CrimsonO2CrimsonO2
    "Maaa!!!! NOM...What...NOM...channel...NOM...is Victoria...NOM...Stillwell....NOM...on??"

Jesse
  • CaliaCalia
    hehehe...Nothing like the destruction of personal property to make you love your shiba that much more.
  • KFontaine04KFontaine04
    I feel your pain Pam...I need a new coffee table too.
  • RyuRyu
    lol and now she's looking at me like "What? I didn't do it - he did!" (pointing to the big goofy red one by her side)
  • KFontaine04KFontaine04
    I get the opposite. Miso does the chewing and blames the crazy puppy.

"Don't look at me! I'm the calm one! It was the crazy puppy you brought into my peaceful household!"
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    oh, little Roxy...

:D
  • aww. yea, def looks like a mini puzzle.
  • lingmortonlingmorton
    isnt that awesome? im on my 3rd remote, courtesy of koda :)
  • RyuRyu
    The funniest thing is that I can't even get mad anymore. Whenever one of them chews something up, the first thought I have is "Well, Pam, you should have put it up higher, dummy!" Our roommates think we're insane because we just don't get upset anymore. If we kept track of everything that got destroyed, we'd go insane!
  • KFontaine04KFontaine04
    Im the exact same way Pam. Chris and I got home the other day and the dogs had "altered" Chris sneakers (old pair he wears when doing yardwork). He was upset and I just said "well why did you leave them where the dogs could get to them?"
  • RyuRyu
    :) Crazy Shiba Mommy Syndrome
  • ljowen123ljowen123
    just like when somebody startles Jazz, the automatic response is, "I'm sorry, Jazz".
    CSC_0144
  • RyuRyu
    LMAO! Of course, we all bow down to Queen Jazz
  • ljowen123ljowen123
    The sad thing is she knows it.
    CSC_0144
  • knnwangknnwang
    Bump. I need to organize my thought about this one.

I'm sure all of you have been approached with the "Where do you get a dog like that? I want/going to get one." From friends that probably should not have a pet, or a stranger I know nothing about.

Me: "Go rescues an adult dog, puppies are a lot of work."

Now, do you think referring these people to a kill shelter that does temperament placement test apposed to the non kill shelters is going too far?

Idk, any thoughts?
    Post edited by knnwang at 2014-03-01 22:59:01

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)