For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
the shiba-cam - anybody know who is streaming that?
  • KenshiKenshi
    That puppycam has become a serious internet meme. I keep seeing the thing posted EVERYWHERE. It'll hit fark before you know it.

I saw it here first though. So does anybody know who's streaming it? I presume its a breeder, because those pups look like they are younger than 8 weeks.
  • From everything I read it is a private person(s), not a breeder, that lives near the San Francisco Bay Area. There are a few articles on it that have been noted in the LIVE Feed! Shiba Puppies posting.

They were born the 1st week in October.
  • And from what I understand it's their first litter
  • They are now on their 6th litter (or so I think because it's called Team F).....
    Streaming here:

Not sure what I think about it.
  • The breeder is actually the President of the Shiba Inu Fanciers of Northern California. Very well known and reputable. They don't breed that often but when they do, it's a huge thing. From what I know, since they started the cams, they've raised a lot of money for the Shiba rescues.

The pups were born Nov 10-11 to Dam Chiyoko and Sire Hiro.
    Post edited by Nikkitine at 2015-11-13 11:09:49
  • Good to know. Thanks!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)