For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba vs Lake Michigan
  • MommyofNikoMommyofNiko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aNNS7lpd2g

Check out this video.  It is a member of MSIR's shiba at Lake Michigan.  It is hilarious!

• BradA1878BradA1878

That is really cute - the Shiba is trying so hard to get to the person filming. Then you can tell he gets so angry whena wave hits and water goes up his nose. Very cute.

• Yes, very cute! He has great drive, he kept persisting... that is an outstanding quality in a dog.
    - Corina A. Gonzalez | Lynxiene (Belgian Malinois), Shoushuu, Kotomi & Shuran (Shikoku Ken). | Along with a Clan of cats!
  • hondruhondru
    Very cute. This reminds me of the other day, my husband was out walking the pups around the property and I called Tojo from the house (mostly to see if he could hear me) and I saw him come running through the field toward me and there's a spring between him and the house. I thought he'd go around to the bridge, but apparently, he wanted to take the straightest route because he went tearing through the water. It was so funny. He came and sat at my feet, totally covered in mud and smiling up at me. Then as soon as he came inside, he rolled around on my bed. What a sweetheart.
    -Heidi, with Rakka (shikoku) and Sosuke (kai ken)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)