For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Discovery Channel's IDITAROD: Toughest Race on Earth
  • tsukitsunetsukitsune
    Check it: http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/iditarod/iditarod.html

The site's pretty cool, you can meet the mushers, take a look at the trail, get schooled on the particulars of a dog sled team's dynamics and watch the trailer for the show. Despite the drama in the trailer, I think it looks really interesting and I hope they put some episodes online so I can watch them!

Speaking of, has anyone tried Bike-joring before?
  • brandon_wbrandon_w
    I am not a fan of the Iditarod. I have nothing against having sled dogs, and doing it recreational way, but the Iditarod is too much and too many dogs get hurt.
  • LeonbergerLeonberger
    Sometimes I think I'd like to get Kuma attached to a trike with me on it. Then I think that tarmac on my face might hurt and get it a bit worse.

I agree with Brandon on the Iditarod being too much.
  • ljowen123ljowen123
    When I had my husky, I would hook him up to my bike. I also had a harness for him for when it snowed. He'd pull my nieces around on the sled.
    LJ - owned by Queen Jazz, a Shiba Inu, Atlanta, GA
    CSC_0144
  • Yeah, I've been watching the previews for that. I'm pretty excited to see it as well.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)