For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Differences as they grow?
  • anthonyyanthonyy
    Good evening everyone. Just had a quick question. Remy is about to turn 4 months and overall he has grown a lot. He gained a little over a pound in 3 weeks and has grown a lot larger. His legs are noticeably longer and his face seems to have changed a bit. His neck also got a lot thicker and I had to buy a new harness. A small but important difference I’ve noted is small bits of white fur on the side of his mouth. It’s still not fully white but it does help get rid of worries I have that his urajiro will not be as prominent as I want. His ears however have oddly grown a lot longer, almost coyote-like. I know I shouldn’t worry too much because he’s not done growing but I’m trying to learn how they will grow over time physically since I have not met anyone who owns a shiba. Am I just overthinking it and do they each grow in different ways. I feel like it’s a silly thing to ask, but i have been looking everywhere and this has been on my mind for so long. :-? :-S
  • MeghanBCGMeghanBCG