For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Rika says hi again!
  • RikaRika
    Hi all! Sorry for the hiatus these years... I was a teenager thus was pretty fickle :-<<br />

This year, we are moving from Asia to the States. We currently have a crate and are arranging for Rika to fly with us, preferably on Cathay. We are also in the process of getting vet certifications ready. Rika is a nervous sort of girl, so I am a bit worried as to how the 13 hour flight will affect her emotionally. I am considering the chamomile&lavender pills that the IATA suggests, but not sure about how useful they may be.

I was originally going to ask for travelling advice, but just checked and turns out there's already lots of threads on this so I will check them out. Meanwhile, I've edited this to mostly a 'hi again' post. xx :) Looking forward to spending more time thinking about how to spend time with Rika now that I'm graduating!

P.S. Please don't mind my signature, Rika is now almost 7! I have no idea how to change it :-S

Post edited by Rika at 2018-06-19 17:40:51