For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba escape at the right time and place.
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    Had to relate what just happened and how a cream Shiba must have an angel watching over him.

As I was walking my two Shibes about 50 feet away at the corners I spotted an unleashed cream with no one around. He saw my two and stopped running. I stopped walking my dogs towards him so not to startle him and decided to wait thinking he might approach my shibes where I then could gain control and secure him.

But he crossed the street and at that moment an SUV stops and I recognize the driver as my friend Donna who runs a dog walking service. She calmly approached the cream offering a treat and she was able to gain control. As this was happening the dogs owner came frantically running down the block.

Coincidently, the reason Donna was at that corner was she was returning my neighbors Shiba from his walk.

I gave the owner a brief lecture on the proper collar or harness for Shiba.

A happy ending to a possible tragedy.
    犬竜
    Post edited by INU RYUU at 2017-08-15 22:05:53
  • AnjyilAnjyil
    That little Cream certainly had an angel or two watching over him. Things could have been a lot worse if not for you two.
  • BootzBootz
    For a second I saw the thread title and said NO WAY ITS INU RYUU's shibas. Had to click and read it. Glad to see a happy ending to these stories.

So the cream shiba slipped out of its collar during a walk?
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    @Bootz, the cream slipped its collar. After speaking with the owner they understood they used the wrong type of collar. Hopefully they learned their lesson. The poor owner and Shiba had the right Shiba savy people at the right place and time.
    犬竜
  • BootzBootz

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)