For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Michigan Shiba Gathering?
  • kyungokkyungok
    Hello,

I don't know if this is the right area to post this but..

I have a 5 month old Shiba. She's all caught up on shots or whatnot. However, I really want her to meet other Shiba Inus. I don't know of anyone in the area that has any kind of spitz breed, nonetheless a Nihon Ken breed.

I have seen a couple of people on this forum that are from Michigan. I currently live in the Oakland county but I do drive to Washtenaw and Wayne counties often. Would anyone be interested in a meet up? Or if anyone can give me some kind of resource to find similar breeds in the area, it would be great.

[mod edit: changed category and closed thread, duplicate topic]
    Post edited by sunyata at 2016-10-31 11:35:21
  • Have you checked Meetup.com?
    I searched around Rochester and Ann Arbor but didn't find anything that was shiba-specific. You should take a look -- just search Shiba -or- Shiba Inu and choose a zip code. If you don't find anything, start one and I'd bet others will find you...
  • sunyatasunyata
    @kyungok - There is already a thread on Michigan meetups:

http://www.shibainuforum.org/forum/discussion/13653/shiba-meet-up-in-west-michigan#Item_1
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)