For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba inu plush on kick starter
  • SayaSaya
    This has been posted on nihon ken forum, but I'd figured I'll post here to let people here know about it. :)

Cute shiba plush is on kick starter. Right now they have met the goal, but would be nice to reach the stretch goal for B&T shiba plush, cream shiba plush, kai ken plush and akita plushy.. We do need more Japanese dog breed products out there not too many out there.

I plan to back this soon such cute plushy.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1852466551/shiba-inu-plush
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • niki82niki82
    Thanks for posting this here @saya. I saw it over on the nihon Ken side and made my pledge the other day. So excited to have my first shiba accessory. Lol! Hope all the nihon Ken get a plush toy made of them one day, I would so love a Shikoku! :) :o3
    Post edited by niki82 at 2016-07-20 01:35:39
  • Put in my pledge. Bit of a gamble given they haven't reached the B+T level yet, but fingers crossed - otherwise I'll have to give it to my friend who has red Shibas!
  • spacedogsspacedogs
    If the black and tan plushie is also doing the sploots I am so all over this!
  • AntoinetteAntoinette
    I will definitely makr a pledge for a a black and tan plushie!!! I would love to have one for my Quakey boy!
  • SayaSaya
    26 days to go and has gotten a lot of backers. I'm thinking they'll reach B&T plush goal soon.

Hopefully by end of it they can get to cream, kai ken and akita plush. rarely see kai ken and akita plush. Shiba at least has a few plushies you can buy from Japan.
    Photobucket
  • AntoinetteAntoinette
    @Saya-I really hope they do reach the B & T goal. That would be awesome. My Quakey's birthday is August 23 and it would be amazing if I could get a B & T plushsie for him. If not, I can wait for Christmas. :)
  • spacedogsspacedogs
    I just wanted to bump this up and update for those who were thinking of but hadn't committed to backing due to the unlock tiers, the artist has worked out with her manufacturer some adjustments and was able to move both the Cream Shiba Inu and Kai Ken plushies down near the same funding tiers.

So far:

Black and Tan plushie is unlocked!

Cream plushie is unlocked!

Just a few $$ more to unlock the Kai Ken - Just over $1000 to go! Maybe someone who uses the NK forum could share there and let them know. The Kickstarter ends in under 50 hours. :)

• niki82niki82
    @spacedogs Yay!! Thanks for posting, I haven't checked recently! Excited for my little plush shiba. :D :x
    Post edited by niki82 at 2016-08-13 21:48:27
  • spacedogsspacedogs
    Less than $400 to go for Kai Ken plushies! WOOWOO!
  • KalleonKalleon
    Just backed the project and wanted to note that the Kai Ken plushie is now unlocked! :) really excited about that plush, so thanks for posting about it, @Saya
  • niki82niki82
    I just saw the Kai plush...sooo cute! I'm going to pledge again! :D
  • I want them allllll
  • SayaSaya
    I'm glad it made it to cream and kai ken. :)
    Photobucket

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (3)