For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Scheduled Feeding
  • SOUDABSOUDAB
    Hi all! It's been quite a few years since I last posted. I'm looking for a post about schedule feelings for adult shibas. If there is one please post the link.

Kobe is currently 3 years old. Since we had him we been free feeding (I know bad). Now that we are getting another shiba February we are in the process of putting him on a schedule feeding. Once in the morning and once in the evening. My problem is he isn't eating enough. Probably half a cup a day. Any suggestions or tips? It's only been 4 days and I'm just worried.
  • Is it dry kibble? Have you tried a canned food mixed in or replace the dry with canned?

Moxy would prefer to free feed and eat when he wants to. I feed twice a day, so when he has days where he doesn't want to eat much, I give the canned and he will eat it. Once he is back to eating regularly, I switch back to the dry or a mix.
  • sunyatasunyata
    Here, let me show you how to use Google to search the forum:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=feeding+schedule+site:shibainuforum.org

Third post on the search is what you are looking for.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)