For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Traveling with Yato- help?
  • In a couple of weeks I will be making a trip to go home for the holidays, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about how to go about it with my pup. He doesn't need to fly with a crate because he is a ESA but when we get to our destination I have a few concerns. He still has to sleep in a crate at night or he will make a huge mess everywhere, and also has to be crated whenever he is alone. He also will not fully adapt to house training. He is about 4 mo right now. Anyone have any experience/ ideas about how to handle the situation?
  • NikkitineNikkitine
  • More asking how to handle the transition to the new place without having a crate.
  • sunyatasunyata
  • I personally have two crates. I leave one at home with my parents (it folds up) and the other I keep at my place. I am able to drive to my parent's so I don't have to worry about putting Ham on a plane. But either get a crate and take him with you, or purchase another crate to leave at home.
  • Kira_KiraKira_Kira

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)