For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Happy is bitey only to my family or who he is comfortable with
  • happyfluffhappyfluff
    Happy is 8 months old always been shy and skittish with new people, still scared of other dogs barking at him in the neighborhood.
    He gets nervous around strangers (humans), but he becomes timid rather than aggressive.
    He has been doing this thing where he bites my hand and pulls it towards him whilst whining. Is he frustrated? I notice he does that when I am typing on my phone or device. It's as if he wants me to look at him. But even after I put down my devices and pet and initiate play or cuddles he continues. So I really don't know what he wants.

he is play bitey if I may add, he doesn't bite to hurt, but I guess it could still at some angles. But he is bitey almost all the time to me. Only when he is sleepy he isn't. I try ignoring him, I tried time outs he is still bitey. What should I do? I give him tons of toys and redirect him each time but still happens

He is from a bye I think, I bought him from the store that practically almost left him to die.
    He was so weak and ill an skin and bones, been trying my best to have him gain confidence, which he has, but I don't know why he only bites people he is comfortable with.
  • happyfluffhappyfluff
    Thank you nikkitine!
  • sunyatasunyata
    @happyfluff - Same thing as your other thread. Please search and read instead of posting a new thread. Thanks.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)