For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
It's good to laugh
  • renitiadbrenitiadb
    I bought Fen a bully stick for us to bury with him (because they were his very favorite things ever!!) and one of the other dogs went in and took it off the shelf in my sewing room and ate it =(

I was sad and posted it on my facebook page and one of my friends said "I doubt Fen would begrudge a fellow pooch something to chew on" and I started cracking up!! My friend has obviously never met a Shiba! I responded that it wouldn't surprise me if Fen's little puppy angel came down here and took all the toys and treats just so none of the other dogs could have them! Our Fen didn't resource guard per say, but he was notorious for nyah nyah nyahing the other dogs if he had something they didn't. If he got a bully stick he wouldn't chew on it for the longest time. He would run around with it in his mouth looking for another dog to show it to, and then would only eat treats or play with a new toy or chew on a bully stick when the other dogs were around. Yes, yes I think Fen WOULD begrudge a fellow pooch LOL

I needed to laugh =)
  • sunyatasunyata
    @renitiadb - These stories would go great in Fen's Rainbow Bridge thread. :)
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
  • renitiadbrenitiadb
    Oh good idea! =)
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions