For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Missing Shiba in Tacoma, WA (not my dog, a friends dog)
  • I was browsing craigslist's lost and found section and saw this post. I got worried that this is the same Momo I met at the dog park and it was confirmed when I recognized the owner from her instagram account.

I live in Tacoma and will be looking around. If anyone else lives in Tacoma or is going to be in Tacoma, please keep an eye out for her.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/laf/4975171767.html
    Post edited by DreamyPaws at 2015-04-14 15:59:11
  • MoxyFruvousMoxyFruvous
    I hope she is checking shelters in Seattle and Snohomish County as well. When I was doing fostering work for the Seattle shelter, I was surprised how many people would bring in a animal they found in another county or city. Like, far city. Think Bringing an animal from Tacoma to Ballard.

I saw her post a few days ago. I wish her luck.
  • SayaSaya
    Hope she finds her shiba. I agree check some shelters which are further too.

Is this shared on FB or any social media?
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
    Post edited by Saya at 2015-04-15 09:31:03
  • RikkaRikka
    Like @MoxyFruvous said, hopefully they check out other cities and whatnot.

I hope they find her! I can't imagine the pain of losing a pet and not knowing where they are...
    Lauren, living with a 4 y/o Shiba named after a scientist. ☆
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    If you're on FB, you can post this in the Seattle Shiba Rescue or Tacoma Lost and Found
    "Common sense isn't so common"
    photo c5d87957-61b6-48af-a440-4187cbfc861b_zps88ccdf88.jpg
  • I told her to try checking other shelters in other cities and told her about the Shiba rescue. She has the ad posted on her facebook and said she bought in ad in the Tacoma News Tribune.
  • enzo_inuenzo_inu
    ill keep an eye out up north just in case!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (3)