For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba Thru-Hikes the Appalachian Trail
  • So I've been living vicariously through dog-owners by joining a Facebook group called Hiking With Dogs. Today, a guy on there posted about hiking the Appalachian Trail (The trail that runs form Georgia to Maine) with a shiba! He posted a link to a contest he's entered to win some money to hike the Continental Divide Trail (New Mexico to Canada, I think?) with her next year: [mod edit: removed link] Scroll down to the bottom right above the vote button and there's an awesome 30 minute video of pictures and footage of the shiba on the trail!

[mod edit: removed "vote for me" link and closed thread due to violation of forum regulations]
    Post edited by sunyata at 2015-03-15 13:34:34
  • koyukikoyuki
    I believe this owner is a member on the NHKF
    Koyuki - red female
    Takeo- cream male
    Kenji- black and tan male
    Suma- sesame female
    Haruki-brindle Japanese Akita Inu
  • sunyatasunyata
    @RandomWalker - All "vote for me" pleas, should be placed in the appropriate thread. I am going to remove the link and close this thread. Feel free to post in the appropriate thread if you would like to repost.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)