For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
any other canadian shiba inu owners out there?
  • I'm from Alberta, near Calgary. Please tell me where you are from in Canada :)

mod edit: changed category]
    Post edited by sunyata at 2015-02-16 19:47:12
  • Kobe1468Kobe1468
    We are from the London, Ontario area. I know there are members from Alberta here...don't know how active they are.
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
  • There a ton of breeders out in Canada so I thought there would be more here. Close to where I live so we could meet up....sigh....London, Ontario though, nice.
  • Sorry, I'm out where Kobe1468 is... London, Ontario, lol.
  • awww well I need to recruit some Shiba Inu owners out here. lol
  • From Trois-Rivières in Québec, rigth between Montreal and Quebec City. I'm a new Shiba owner, only 9 days :)
  • thats awesome Buzz :) I get to be a new shiba inu owner in just 7 more days!!!
  • Kobe1468Kobe1468
    @Buz_Light I was just in Gaspe for a snowmobile trip. We usually do Gaspe every other year. Beautiful country and awesome trails! Not too far from you!
  • In downtown Toronto!
  • @LilMooks whereabouts downtown? We pass by every other month or so on our way to Ajax... we should make a playdate sometime if you're not busy :)
  • Ok Quebec now Toronto getting closer to alberta lol no one owns a shiba in alberta?
  • Kobe1468 said:

@Buz_Light I was just in Gaspe for a snowmobile trip. We usually do Gaspe every other year. Beautiful country and awesome trails! Not too far from you!

Still pretty far, Gaspe is a 10h drive from home :) Quebec is so big. Still a lovely region I love to visit.
  • kalik_450 said:

thats awesome Buzz :) I get to be a new shiba inu owner in just 7 more days!!!

I know how you feel. Waiting the last two weeks before I could pich up my puppy felt like forever :)
  • Kobe1468Kobe1468
    Yes...should have clarified a bit more...we unload at Cabana, not far from Rivière-du-Loup. And tour up to Gaspe and back. Just a beautiful area! You are lucky to be so close!

• @SushiShiba we're in Little Portugal. Would love to meet up.
  • I'm around Yonge and Davisville in Toronto and a buddy of mine also has a Shiba and he lives in Chinatown.
  • Maybe we could meet sometime at Bickford Park? I think that's near you... I'll PM you my email :) @Casper101 you're welcome to come too!
  • awww looks like I need to move to toronto
  • imspiritbimspiritb
    Ottawa~ (live in Nepean area now but return to Vanier to visit parents with pup once in a while)
  • Casper101Casper101
    Just a heads up for the Toronto Shiba crew. There is a meet up, next Sunday the 17th @ Sunnybrook park near Leslie and Eglinton at 11am.

Info here http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Shiba-Family/events/222024774/?a=co1.1_grp&rv=co1.1

• umi-sanumi-san
    Hi, we live in Quebec city!
  • Atlus2015Atlus2015
    kalik_450 said:

I'm from Alberta, near Calgary. Please tell me where you are from in Canada :)

mod edit: changed category]

Soon to be a Shiba owner here in Calgary Alberta!
    Soon as in 3-4 months away
  • mcarvsmcarvs
    I'm from Milton, ON. Would love to socialize Bodhi with other Shibas in the area. Haven't come across any in our area just yet.
  • I'm from Toronto, Ontario!
  • Casper101 said:

Just a heads up for the Toronto Shiba crew. There is a meet up, next Sunday the 17th @ Sunnybrook park near Leslie and Eglinton at 11am.

Info here http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Shiba-Family/events/222024774/?a=co1.1_grp&rv=co1.1

Missed this :( Wasn't sure if Michi is ready for off-leash yet but we will be going next time!!
  • shibamiloshibamilo
    Any shiba owners in BC Vancouver area?
  • spacedogsspacedogs
    We are in the Kawartha Lakes area of Ontario. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (4)