For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Lost Shiba (UK)
  • arashiarashi
    Hope this is ok to post and in the right section, many apologies if not!
    Sylvia went missing yesterday in Anglesey and we are all worried about her. She belongs to Janice who runs our shiba rescue in the UK and it is not like her to wander off.
    If anyone is on here from the UK or knows anyone over in North Wales please share and help get this girl back home
    http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=81533#.VLwkfYrfXCQ
    Post edited by arashi at 2015-01-18 16:28:20
  • LiloLilo
    Sylvia is the most gorgeous gal, so sweet... I have Instagrammed and Facebooked the poster, but I don't know anyone in Wales...
    Keeping fingers crossed for her safe and fast return.
  • arashiarashi
    Thank you! She is a rather special girl and every share helps
  • LiloLilo
    I think she is my Yoshi's 'aunt' (Angel is his mother). We have met Sylvia a few times and it breaks my heart to think of her lost and alone without her pack... :(
  • LiloLilo
    Sylvia is still missing.... If anyone in the UK (especially in Wales) can help sharing the info on her Facebook page, please do. More info here:
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/721084268007622
    Post edited by Lilo at 2015-01-20 04:04:21
  • LiloLilo
    Bump for Sylvia! She's still missing, almost a week now. If anyone on this forum is based in Wales or nearby, please join the Facebook group and share to your friends. There is a group search happening this weekend, more details on the FB Page.
    Thanks lots, Lisa & Yoshi
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/721084268007622
  • Kira_KiraKira_Kira
    Sad update to share: :((

Janice Bannister - Lost Dog Sylvia

1 hr · Caernarfon, United Kingdom ·

R.I.P. Sweet Sylvia
    I am so sorry we couldn't save you, I promised we'd find you and we did. Now you can come home to rest.
    Love and miss you, you will be
    forever in our hearts
    Janice , Brian and Danny xxx

Sadly, our precious girl lost her life on the treacherous sand banks off Aber Menai . Caught by the tide, she drowned. I'm sorry it's not better news . We all tried so very hard to get her home safe, but it was not to be.
    I would like to give my heartfelt thanks to my wonderful friends, the 'Shiba community' and the good people of Anglesey. It's been an honour and privilege to have you all by my side this week . Tragedies bring out the very best in people and you were all the best, so caring and supportive . I am indebted to you all for everything you have done for me and Sylvia. I will never forget you and will repay you in some way soon . Thank you all xxx
    Cynthia, Proudly owned by Kira
    imageimage
    Kira the Cream Shiba Inu 吉良 - Facebook Page
    Follow Kira on Instagram! Kira_the_cream_shiba_inu
    Kira's Life Story & Photo Thread - Chronicles of Kira

“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.”
  • LiloLilo
    It is devastating... Run free sweet Sylvia RIP xx
  • Kobe1468Kobe1468
    So sad!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
  • I am so very sorry to hear about Sylvia's passing. Sylvia RIP beautiful little girl.
  • tysaaantysaaan
    I was searching google and found that on the news, absolutely tragic... RIP Sylvia :((

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)