For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba Inu's warn owners of intruder!
  • Saw this story on my local news site (even though this happened in Toronto Canada)and I thought I would share.

http://m.wpxi.com/videos/news/mans-best-friend-comes-through-again-11nn/vC4hT3/

[mod edit: changed category]
    Post edited by sunyata at 2014-12-02 07:12:35
  • This is an aawesome video.!!! I'm so proud of those Shibas. They look like my Quake so that makes me even more proud!!
  • RikkaRikka
    Right on. This is why I don't correct Sagan if he's barking at someone close to our door / in front of the house -- I personally like it.
    Lauren, living with a 4 y/o Shiba named after a scientist. ☆
  • @Rikka-I am with you on that. When Quake barks at someone close to our door I like that and I tell him "thank you for protecting Mom".
  • BootzBootz
    Lol I usually go "who's there?!?" Then when they bark/growl or go on alert mode, I treat + praise
  • the link just takes me back to the top of this page, sadly. :(
  • Hmmm I thought this was working, even when I try to just copy it and paste in the address bar it takes me back to the top. I'll see if I can find the story again and put a new link on here.
  • Post edited by RyuDragon at 2014-12-04 00:02:47
  • SayaSaya
    Works. :D

Some reason links are odd on the forum.. Clicking them takes back to this page. I can copy and past the link and it works.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)